Miss Cleo

on Sylvia Browne's Death:

I Did Not See That Coming

11/21/2013 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1121_miss_cleo_sylvia-browne_gettyThe psychic community is mourning the loss of clairvoyant Sylvia Browne ... including the legendary Miss Cleo who tells TMZ, "I did not see this coming."

Cleo says she hadn't seen Browne in a while -- but says, "Sylvia did much for people while she was here. She was on the top of her game."

When asked if she predicted Sylvia's death, Cleo said ... "I did not see this coming. People seem to think that’s how we operate. Sylvia and I had very different perspective. I have respect for her."

We also asked about how the psychic community felt when Sylvia incorrectly said she could sense kidnapping victim Amanda Berry had died after her abduction.

"I remembered I felt bad for her when the media made a big deal about Amanda this year. It was poor information.  People don’t understand that no one is perfect.  I don’t believe in absolute predictions."

Cleo added, "I am sending good energy to Sylvia. And hope she rests peacefully."

NorCalMeanJean

Only difference is Sylvia was a real psychic and aimed to help people and Miss Cleo is a scam artist/liar, looking to make money off any sucker she could.

jay26mc

Don't believe in absolute predictions? So basically "psychics" just make a living off of guessing and hoping they get it right more times than not. What a bunch of s***bags.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Why did you call her? Miss Cleo is an actress.

harleyharlett

frauds!!!! both of them!

mom in midwest

Ms. Browne was wrong very often because there is NO SUCH THING as a "real" psychic. They are con people who take someone's shred of hope and prey on them. Bunch of liars and thieves, all of them. This con is as old as time.

Bob

They are all frauds, um hello Amanda Berry ring a bell! There was a study done on her success rate on Montel and she got 0% right. She was a horrible person who told a family to give up because there kid was dead when oops the kid was alive. Good Ridance

CLINT

If you want to convince me, tell me what the lotto numbers are. Then I will become a believer.

porkchop

They're both charlatans.

EMB

Simple test, walk in to see a psychic, if they ask for your name, say, you tell me.

molet

Its all demonic!!!!!if u wanna know the future of ur life all u gotta do is "READ THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!"

Horndog

"Miss Cleo's" real name is Youree Dell Harris. Born in Los Angeles in 1962 - http://www.thesmokinggun.com/do***ents/crime/miss-cleos-valley-girl

Gretel

Miss Cleo was an American born woman with a ghetto name. Sylvia might have had a modicvm of psychic ability but she pushed it big time. Both of them made their fortunes on the grief, pain and desperation of others.

LDB

good riddance to the both of these scam artist

EastCoastChopper

Back in the days, I saw SB playing blackjack on a cruise ship - betting $300-500 per hand and losing big...

true story and you cannot be anymore clear as to her so called "Clarity" She had that 16 and busted 80% of the time.

OMFG

"I remembered I felt bad for her when the media made a big deal about Amanda this year. It was poor information. People don’t understand that no one is perfect. I don’t believe in absolute predictions."

People made a big deal about Amanda Berry.....really? So we should have just said *aw, bummer, well, alls well, she is back* and life go on like a sitcom

LIARS, ALL OF YOU!

Maybe Cleo is gonna be on standby in case anyone still wants to talk to $ylvia Clowne Caca Browne

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments