Chris Brown Mama Drama

His Friends Made Him a Thug

11/22/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1121-Chris-Brown-Joyce-Hawkins
Chris Brown’s
mom thinks his friends are a bunch of disrespectful scumbags who got him hooked on drugs and turned him into a thug … this according to sources close to the Brown family.

The mommy issues clearly go deeper than just chucking rocks at her car … apparently Breezy and his mom have been having issues off and on for a long time … mostly due to his out-of-control friends.

According to sources close to Chris … his mom believes his crew only hangs around for the money and fame … and she thinks they got him addicted to weed.

We're told the pot smoking got so bad … Chris was regularly stoned around his own mother … and she got fed up with his disrespectful behavior.

All these longstanding issues boiled over when she visited him in rehab and urged him to stay in treatment … and we all know how that turned out.

Sounds like someone needs a serious spanking.

1122_chris_brown_troubled_times_footer

She's baaaack

Awww hell no mama. YOU made him a thug. You let yourself be abused in his presence when he was a child.. You probably let him get smacked around ... or worse ... too, to save your own ass. He probably wants to kill you. You didn't even have the brass to protect your own child. Bitch.

copco777

Guess we know now why he's a little punk.....his momma has probably been making excuses for him since he was a toddler.

jsd80

So he is a thug. Wow thought they would be bigger.

libra21

chirs watch his mom be betting my his dad that where all that comes from.

tigga7

Everyone is entitled to there opinions,however I think it is very disrespectful to comment on her skills as a mother. Everyone goes though situation's in life and trys there best to turn a bad story into a good one....with that said, she cant of been that bad as a mother, as she nurtured a young black mans talent and pushed him to follow his dreams in life. Chris Brown is a talented singer, songwriter,dancer and a all round great performer. Chris Brown is a grown ass man! If he feels any which way about things he has gone through in his childhood or even something he is going though now....he needs to handle it like a grown man. As a man he should be able to comprehend and understand how to handle every situation and does not need to result in anger,bottles being tossed or in this case "rocks". With that being said I dont believe you can be letting everyone punk you, however sometimes words or "silence" cuts deeps than and knife as a response to peoples ignorance. If you are going though things in life and are useing drugs or liquor as an escapism, this can offten bring out the worst in your personality, yes making you more aggressive and irritable. This MAN has been rich and famous from the age of fifteen, he has a problem that many of these young star's in the entertainment industry right now have, it's called ENTITLEMENT!

lily

Also when chris went home to VA, him and his friends disrespected his mom badly while chris was just laughing at the foolishness.

Jackie

she have a serious problem...she stayed with abusive men.....so it's not a surprise that her son acts that way.

chrisbrown21

stay strong chris team breeeezy is behind u all the way **** off hater

Mr. G

You reap what you sow.

karan

I think chris wants to impress his girlfriend na...

lol

She's only reaping what she cultivated so many years ago. She turned him into the spoiled entitled bitch he is today.

I love tha haters!!!

Hes a bum

Von

dear Chris Brown I am your number 1 fan. I really hope that you get yourself sorted out .You are a young man with a whole life ahead of you. You are a very talented person PLEASE get it all sorted whatever is bothering you. I am only a fan and cannot do much but support you. I cannot get involved in the rehab. Please listen to your Mom and she wants the best and her boy to be a success. Whatever is bothering you can be discussed.5 Talk to you mother or father they will indeed help. You are very talented so do not do anything to waste the talent please. You a great guy and I indeed you get it sorted. Do not listen to negative see the positive. We love you indeed and support you. Please sort it and I hope this message gets to you. We do not want to see a celebrity like you going down again. I know you young but talk to your mother and father whatever you angry about it sorted. I wish I could help.

Von

dear Chris Brown I am your number 1 fan. I really hope that you get yourself sorted out .You are a young man with a whole life ahead of you. You are a very talented person PLEASE get it all sorted whatever is bothering you. I am only a fan and cannot do much but support you. Do you know how many people in the world would want to have a comfortable life. Just to be able to buy food to eat and to just have shelter. Please be grateful with a talent like yours. I beg you please. I cannot get involved in the rehab. Please listen to your Mom and she wants the best and her boy to be a success. Whatever is bothering you can be discussed and sorted talk about why you angry. If you taking something you know PLEASE stop as it is never any good, not that I am saying you are as you the only one who knows. These things just bring you down. Talk to your mother or father they will indeed help, keep fit and healthy and eat healthy stay away from anything that will make you angry, be happy. You are very talented so do not do anything to waste the talent please. You a great guy and I indeed you get it sorted. Do not listen to negative see the positive, we want the best for you. Great vocals and you can dance, dont let misbehaving tarnish you. . We love you indeed and support you. Please sort it and I hope this message gets to you. We do not want to see a celebrity like you going down again. I know you young but talk to your mother and father whatever you angry about GET it sorted PLEASE you are in a very better position than many. Look at all those who suffer in the world with nothing. You have made it. If I take you to my home town in Africa you will know what I am talking about. Maybe it will change you. I worry about you like you my own brother you know. I wish I could help.

Yvonne