« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Cracked Out Rap Video

I Cheated on Khloe

11/22/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112113_lamar_odom_freestyle_launch_large_v2
Lamar Odom's drug problem is only getting worse -- at least that's how it looks in this video, shot this month and obtained by TMZ, showing Lamar incoherently rapping without his shirt on ... talking about drugs, making money without the NBA, and cheating on Khloe Kardashian.

Lamar appears out of it, rapping about making money off his fragrance "Unbreakable," and how he smokes drugs to make "the pain go away." He even drops Kanye's name.

But the crazy part -- Lamar raps, "And when Khloe's out of town / I still be on the DL." His friend then follows up, "You know what it is / We the QU [Queens] pimps / Ask any of these shorties / We ran through their cribs."

Translation: when Khloe's away, Lamar will play.

As we reported, Lamar's currently training hard in Rhode Island, trying to get his ass back in shape for the NBA -- but drugs are still obviously a big part of his life.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Blue Lake

he's useless, worthless, fugly, dumb. let him go live with his DL boyfriend eminem

charles

What this video portrays is what I can't stand in America today. I'm sorry that's how I feel, I'm 62 and white.

XDrinker

What in the world was THAT? I couldn't even watch all of it...it was cringe-worthy. He is shirtless, with another shirtless guy, and obviously VERY intoxicated. Slurring his words, making references to being homosexual. Geez. This guy needs help. He'll be dead in a year if he doesn't get it.

Compassion

I hope I'm wrong, but this video looks kinda DL suspicious. Why are they not wearing any clothes? Even if they are hi, why the need to have no clothing on?

Danal3623

How do we know how old this vid is? Why is tmz claiming "this month" with no noted proof? As far as them being shirtless and the DL reference, I personally still use the term DL to mean it in the way RKelly sang about it in the title song a decade ago--just creeping/cheating behind someone's back OR just meaning its original term-something out of public view. If this is a hotel they stopped in to get high, they could've removed their shirts to avoid the smell staying heavily on them after leaving... There's way too many possibilities to say its "so obvious"

inkfreak

This is your brain..... this your brain with the Kardashians.

YouDontSay

What a loser. What pain do you have? Cancer? Dude that is pain.

casenime

This is sad....people are saying negative things. But he needs help and poor Khloe...he just said he cheated on her. I'm not a big Kardashian fan but as a woman if I heard my husband say that i would be so hurt. Maybe she'll get the right help he needs...stick by his side and make sure he gets tested for every STD...SID and HIV or this could be the end of them.

boricua4669

The use of "DL" reference is totally gay ! A straight man should not use that reference to say he's cheating with other women ...

Jessica

I bet this video was sent from Jamie. That dude means LO no good and it was obvious on their show.

bernergirl

Khloe, dump him. He doesn't need your kindness. Treat others as they treat you, and that is the little pipsqueak who rides Lamar's coat tails... Looks like Lamar has been cheating with him. Knew there was a reason he was jealous of Khloe.

bernergirl

Lamar is a slut! Who looks like he goes both ways.

markK

I don't know him, but he doesn't seem like he's been using crack in this video,if anything Def drinking and probably smoking. There must be so much stress in the lifestyle he lives. I hope everyone finds happiness.

No name

WOW!! He was too drunk/high to do some stupid stuff like that on camera. Where are your REAL friends? You're family/publicists/handlers, etc) are they to help or hamper you? ,Rule #! DO NOT CREATE EVIDENCE The tape looks bad. #DUMMY... Career OVER

lisa m

His childhood friend is a loser. Sold Lamar out.
Drugs & alcohol will take everything you have.
Damn Lamar you had it all. Unbreakable I think not she has men lining up to replace you. The girl loved her some you.