Dr. Conrad Murray

'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night'

11/24/2013 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1125_conrad-murray_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray
says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were?  I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself.  Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.  He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them.  Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment.  Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch.  He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable."  Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

TMZCrazy

I just about fainted when I read that headline.

barry pringle

he's trying to make Micheal seem like a freak of sorts......................Oh he was a freak...of sorts

sopha

It is pathetic that he would talk bad about the decease when he's not here to defend himself.

JK

Murray isn't helping his bid to get his license reinstated. Telling the media confidential information about his deceased client is a crystal clear HIPPA violation. Information about the deceased under court order (during the trial, for example), is one thing. Telling the media random personal details that only a doctor would know is a violation of HIPPA. I'd never want him to be my doc if he goes around happily sharing confidential information after my death. Good luck with that license, Murray *rolls eyes*

Marion

Shooting a hole right through Conrad lying mouth. We all saw every piece of evidence left behind in Michael Jackson home, particularly in his bedroom after his death and I don't EVER recall seeing condoms yet alone condom catheter. Otherwise it would have been among the evidence. I suspect this ******* murderer is lying through his pathetic teeth.

I DON'T KNOW WHO DISGUST ME MORE, CONRAD MURRAY OR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!

rebati22

I will never understand what kind of people sit in a news-meeting and decide to publish a story like that.

They must have no children, heart or conscience to allow a convicted criminal to use his victim for his personal gain and let him break his medical oath. Michael Jackson has three children and I can't imagine how they must feel, considering the continuing public bullying of their farther. I hope that they will remember him as the great father he was to them and not the controversy and image the media creates in order to push their sales.

I am shocked and feel ashamed about the low level the media environment has reached and with all my heart hope that their will soon be laws to convict people like Murray and the Media for their despicable actions.

Crabby

wonder how many young boys held MJ's penis as well?

Ray8

I always hate these so called revelations that come out when the person is deceased and cannot defend themselves. All this does is inflict more pain on the Jackson's family.

billybob

Holy s.hit: Murray accuses MJ to be an incontinent suicidal insane wreckage who wants to be released by his so much beloved Dr. Murray.
Murray is an evil POS.
AND, BTW, no one older than 12 was allowed to hold Michael's penis, everybody knows that!

jwoolman

Geez, I had a catheter inserted once in a hospital ER by a nurse - and we were definitely not "tight". I do hope this guy never gets his medical license back just because he's too stupid.

sequinta

If he and Michael Jackson were as tight as he says they were, he would not be telling any of the things he is. Everything he is saying may be true, but the one absolute fact is that they were not as close as MICHAEL thought. This Dr. is a loser.

jenlolo

He had no respect for his patients he was his doctor of course he was handling MJ's private parts!! Have you being to a gyn or a simple hospital after surgery??? Nurses wipe butts and deal with everything from diarrhea to STDs have a little respect for MJ he was really sick. Of course he isn't the biological father we are not idiots

DanzaSlapsBack

Countless amount of kidds would hold his dikk everynight too

Marion

Shooting a hole right through Conrad lying mouth. "Catheter every night" huh Murray? We all saw every piece of evidences left behind in Michael Jackson home, particularly in his bedroom after his death and I don't EVER recall seeing condoms yet alone a supply of condom catheters which would have definitely been among the string of evidences. I suspect this a-hole murderer is lying through his pathetic teeth. Murray claimed to have loved Michael Jackson, they were friends and tight, so this is the way you treat your patient, your friend and the person you love? Shame him for money and media attention. I am so sicken by Murray disgusting face and his sad lies he tell.

I DON'T KNOW WHO DISGUST ME MORE, CONRAD MURRAY OR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!

BellaBoo