Dr. Conrad Murray

'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night'

11/24/2013 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1125_conrad-murray_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray
says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were?  I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself.  Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.  He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them.  Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment.  Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch.  He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable."  Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

TheRealDeal

TMI!!! I always knew MJ was a sick, twisted drug addict and child molester, but I wish Dr. Murray would keep some details to himself. He seems he'll bent on torturing the Jackson family. They deserve to be tortured, but the public doesn't need certain images burned into their brains.

aarons1980

Dr. Conrad Murray should of been in the electric chair for what he did what a freak he was Michael Jackson's dr so he's got Michael Jackson's blood all over he's hands people that get away with murder really piss me off big time

melanie

guess u guys want PARIS to try and kill herself again??? EVIL PEOPLE U ARE

Nilufar

CM said just some RIDICULOUS LIES, Shame on him. We know Michael : the BIG artist and GREAT HUMANITARIAN,
No matter what stupid people say.

Amber Lesesne

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT MJ WAS RAPPED AND THAT IS WHY HE WAS OUT OF IT... COULDNT PROVE IT....AND I ALREADY KNEW THAT THAT WAS NOT HIS REAL CHILDREN... STILL LOVE YOU MJ.... I BELIEVE MURRAY.... LET MJ RIP NOW

kat40

Sounds like dr Murray was doing mj hmmmm

pj

LOCK HIS ASS BACK UP ASAP !!!@@

notta

This is wrong to come out and make statements like this. Let the man be in peace. Not a single person on this site knows what kind a life that man must have lead. Being a star from a child and had to stay inside practically your entire life. No wonder the man had some weird ways.

hihat

Ugh -- too much information -- WAY too much...

victory

I believe it. But, Dr. Murray, you were MJ personal physician, w/general , a patient is knocked out. Your intimate responsibilities shouldn't be discussed in this type of forum. If you want to bare your soul, write a book.

PT

Sure ... right.

Lil Wayne

Yall remember him crying like a little bitch in prison??? Ok I just don't won't y'all to forget.

Janette

Wow! Who knew that dark pants were a viable alternative to the restroom? I've got dark pants on right now, should I pee myself a little? Totally rockstar!

myopinion

Wow....I don't believe him!

TMS

Has Dr. Murray never heard of artificial insemination? Although, I did doubt that his kids were actually his as none really look like him and all are far too fair skinned.