Dr. Conrad Murray

'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night'

11/24/2013 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1125_conrad-murray_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray
says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were?  I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself.  Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.  He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them.  Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment.  Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch.  He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable."  Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

Gretel

First - I am impressed. No, seriously. In my entire nursing career I don't think I have ever known a physician who cathed a patient. Second - If he even made that statement, "dripping" might very well have been caused by the constant catheterization. All that aside, Conrad Murray is showing how delusional and famewhorish he is. True colors always show up eventually.

Johnbrnc

That's what I call a full service physician

sweetnspicy

This guy is OUT OF HIS MIND - when will he shut up? People that are convicted of this sort of crime need to disappear, not keep showing up spewing this crap no one wants to hear.... no one respects this guy - stop giving him attention! Holy moly! Michael's kids have been through enough, don't ya think TMZ? Stop trying to make this parasite famous.

anne2

So the Dr is showing his true colors is he??? By god if I was wrongly accused of murder I'd tell everything I knew about the patient also..

Dsher

I think it's pretty obvious his children aren't his. And its probably one of the major reasons for his daughter's total meltdown. She has to live a lie 24/7.

texangirl64

And...And...And... STFU you CREEP!!!!

anne2

Sweet....you can't think of what if you hurt someone's damn feelings when you have. Been very wrongly accused of murder...grow up.....all of this doesn't mean that MJ wasn't great on stage,,he was awesome and magical on stage,,but the facts remain.

immamamma

I don't like clicking on TMZ link and this headline is right in my face. TMI

RaineeDrops

So this does not violate HIPPA, a doctor talking publicly about his patient?

What happened to a patient's right to privacy?

Crabby

I believe every word he said about the dead child molester

Fresh21

I believe it for some reason

Comment king

He was an enabling murderer.

Siggisis

This underlines yet again just how insane this former dr. is. Pretending to be a "friend" of Michael´s children, a "friend" of Michael, then spewing this garbage.
He is pure evil and yukkiness, go away, Mr. Murray, you killed MICHAEL JACKSON with your criminal recklessness and greed!

Ginger

Yuk

w

Anyone else wonder if he may actually be telling the truth?