« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Babyface

I'm Happy Deion Sanders is

Hooking Up with My Ex

11/25/2013 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

112513_babyface_oprah_launch
If anyone's gonna have sex with Babyface's ex-wife, the legendary music producer is glad it's Deion Sanders.

Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds -- who divorced ex-wife Tracey Edmonds in 2005 -- recently sat for an interview with Oprah, and explained how Tracey's new BF Deion approached him for a man-to-man talk to make sure they had no problems with each other.

1125_tracey-edmond_tmzBabyface says he was blown away by Deion's classy move to clear the air ... and is totally at peace with Tracey's new relationship. Check the clip.

Babyface has been catching some flack for the interview -- he said he wasn't "in love" with Tracey towards the end of their marriage.  But he tells TMZ, his words are being twisted. Babyface says he never stopped loving Tracey ... their love just changed from love-love to friend-love.

Tracey's not offended either way ... calling the interview "beautiful."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Celeb Gossip Addict

So what if he wasn't in love with her? The marriage has been over for darn near 10 years. There's no need for him to lie about it at this point. As for Deion, he's an idiot. Tracy has a special talent for picking men that love her looks but not her.

Jackie

Who cares....sh!t

Yurra Knutz

"...Deion approached him for a man-to-man talk..."

Mind if I date your ex-wife?... Nope.

Keyser Söze

No offense, but, at this point... who in Hollywood hasn't banged Tracey Edmonds?

Not hating, just stating fact - girl has been around.

Fart

A wise man once said, "...don't stick your dick in crazy"

Joao

"legendary music producer"... never heard of him. He looks like one of those Jackson nutcases.

Ashley

wow, that was really classy of him….
a s s holes take note its not always about your egos…!!!

bring back recent posts

...gentlemanly...a rarity...

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Is it just my opinion or does that guy look like a separated at birth member of the Jackson family?

Italia

Tracey is an embarrassing ho hopper, she's been down with a whole lot of Hollywood guys who bed her down and dump her, like Eddie Murphy for one.

She's baaaack

Oh forgive me but why does the scene from Animal House keep running through my mind "DO YOU MIND IF WE DANCE WIF YO DATES?"

muffey

He will live to regret these words. Dion Sanders and Charles Barkley are ignorant thugs. No, I am not a racist, I just know loud mouth ignorant thugs when I see them.

Ashley

I have a riddle…
What group of a holes, when not capable of doing something themselves or are jealous of something or someone tries to downplay it and finds some kind of negative in it….?? if you guessed (w.A.m) APES you are right..!!!!! whining, jealous, complaining, hating, judging, gossiping and being a coward is their lifestyle…..!!!
SICKENING!

mary jo

This is one fine guy and I love his attitude if all couples when they break up be like him we would have a better world

Dbrown

I don't understand you people act like y'all know them personally. And Tracey is a beautiful woman. Beautiful women get hit on a lot more than plain Jane women. Of course she's been with more men than the average woman. She's gorgeous and you all don't know her heart. Stop hating!! I wish them the best. And I totally respect Kenny,he seems to be a class act. God Bless them all especially the children.