Debbie Rowe

Murray Will Be Dead

I'll Buy the Bullet

11/25/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1225_debbie_rowe_murray_tmz_gettyDebbie Rowe is furious Conrad Murray trashed her in a new interview, and she tells TMZ ... she'll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor's life.

Rowe is "disgusted" by Murray's comment ... that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.

Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet."  Rowe added, "I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet ... a hollowpoint."  FYI ... a hollowpoint bullet essentially eviscerates the target's insides.

And Rowe goes on, telling us, "If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I'd shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it."  And, she says, "It takes 2 to f**k and there's not enough alcohol in the world."

Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, "At least I can breed.  he can't even write prescriptions anymore."

She's also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while the Dr. was out of the room.  She says, "It's so disgusting he's trashing the dead.  The jury sure didn't buy his story."

1125_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

LB

I don't think you are suppose to make public threats on someone's life lol

Marion

Debbie Rowe is my new hero!

George Zimmerman and Conrad Murray are just pure EVIL!! You can see it in their eyes.

annie

Arnie Klein's brood mare has no right to point the finger at anyone. This is a woman who sold her children to a freak that was accused of pedophilia. She got paid and walked away. She is trash. No wonder Paris had a break down. She knows she is not MJ's real daughter and that Debbie exchanged her for money.

John T.

We all know those kids don't have one drop of Michael's blood, they are both white. I don't bet she even knows her the fathers are. I don't believe she ever slept one time with Michael, she was paid off for a job and that was it. Can she prove she slept with him? The kids need to get a blood test and see if they are a Jackson. Debbie turned into a cow. Who sells two kids for a few million bucks and just walks away. No mother I know.

janet

Debbie Rowe and Jackson simply had a business arrangement to spin around his phedophile accussations. Jackson was trying to appear like he wasn't.

YouDontSay

You go Girl.

ladydiinpa

Her comment is more ignorant than his--plz Debbie he is not the 1st person who called u un-attractive-let it go. be positive for your children

mojo

I'm sick of all these dirty feckers.

Dave

The problem is gossip sites like TMZ. None of the mainstream media sites are printing his lies, so why is TMZ giving him (a convicted murderer) a platform to spew his crap?

devon

spoken like a true bull dyke, lol

Just My Opinion

No, Debbie. I know you are upset, but don't say a thing like that, because it will make you look worse than this quack azz doctor. God never sleeps, and if you ask him for a favor, and believe it will be answered, it will. Give it to God, hun. God is much more smarter than we are, and will deal with things in ways that we could never think of, and in His time, not ours. TRUST IN THE LORD!

Luz

Deborah Rowe, real Michael Jackson fans would never kill Murray. MJ was all for love and that's what touched us! After all, Murray went to jail to pay for his crime. He lost his reputation, his career and the means to support himself. And he will be paying for his crime for the rest of his life! No need to kill anyone. As for you, about time to tell the truth and stop taking advantage of your surrogate position. You were never supposed to be in the picture, not even at this point. You would look better if you keep quiet and disappeared.

Gsharon 710

Debbie 's face to my eyes do not show a beauty queen. All this noise from a Mothe r who gets paid to give her flesh and blood away. SMDH

Susan62509

Katherine Jackson was a fool not filing for restitution against Conrad Murray. I blame Katherine for what Murray is saying today. Katherine was more worried about Murray’s kids than her own grandchildren. She’s an unfit guardian.

Luz

I bet Paris and Prince feel very proud of the kind of filthy language their 'mother' used to espresso herself and publicly instigate on other people to commit a crime.