Debbie Rowe

Murray Will Be Dead

I'll Buy the Bullet

11/25/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1225_debbie_rowe_murray_tmz_gettyDebbie Rowe is furious Conrad Murray trashed her in a new interview, and she tells TMZ ... she'll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor's life.

Rowe is "disgusted" by Murray's comment ... that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.

Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet."  Rowe added, "I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet ... a hollowpoint."  FYI ... a hollowpoint bullet essentially eviscerates the target's insides.

And Rowe goes on, telling us, "If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I'd shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it."  And, she says, "It takes 2 to f**k and there's not enough alcohol in the world."

Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, "At least I can breed.  he can't even write prescriptions anymore."

She's also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while the Dr. was out of the room.  She says, "It's so disgusting he's trashing the dead.  The jury sure didn't buy his story."

1125_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

emmyg

If only we could look into the closets of everyone here throwing nasty comments around to see what skeletons are hiding there..... Ridiculous.

mary stadick

You go Debbie !! There are millions of people that think the same way you do.

OK

STFU Debbie Rowe. No one actually believed you and MJ had sex.

HumanNature

ROTFLMAO

THE DUMB ASS "QUACK" IS MAD BECAUSE HE REALIZE THAT HE'S A STUPID "FOOL"!!!!!!

WHO PURCHASE, STORE, AND ADMINISTER DRUGS AND DON'T GET PAID??????

A BIG EDUCATED "DUMMY"!!!!!!!

THERE'S NO BOOK DEAL

NO REALITY SHOW

AND DEFINITELY, NO MEDICAL LICENSE!!!!!!

NOBODY NEED TO DO ANYTHING TO THIS DUMB ASS "QUACK"!!!!!

WITHIN 18 MOS. HE WILL BE KILLING HIMSELF!!!!!

TOOOOOOOOOOOO BROKE TO "LIVE"!!!!!

lcmb

Indignation by a woman that sold her own kids?

That is pretty hysterical.

MiMi

ROFL.

Well I can say that Debbie certainly speaks her mind with no holds barred.

And she is right that he needs to stop trashing a dead man. One that he murdered no less. What doctor gives our personal info regarding a patient?

Oh I forgot, he is not a doctor anymore.....

Llwynn

Debbie just keep your comments to yourself. Let Conrad do himself in!!

Cassandra

Debbie.....don't comment on this POS....you've always been quiet...continue. You know what you had with Michael and none of us do. Respect that.

mjstf

Oh dear. I understand your frustration Debbie but you are not helping the cause....People should understand that everyone has limits....whatever you want t say about her, Debbie has been through the mill and did a good job for Michael in legal situations. She has been his best public defendant, barring only Tom Messereau. Debbie, Love IS always the answer....please be sure to instill that in Paris. There is one who judges and we don't have to worry about it....Michael will be vindicated and justice WILL be served to all.....

J

STFU and help those kids.. MJ had poor taste in ppl

blythe

I wouldnt spit on this bitch if he was on fire

backfire

Wow, too far and outrageous words Debbie. It's as if you are advertising for someone to shoot the guy. Not cool.

demoncat

sounds like Debbie wants to restore michels old rep by in her own way putting Conrad away again but for good . something michel would not want. besides conrad can't practice any more ever that should be enough for debbie.

Pegasus

How Do You Explain This, Conrad? Michael Jackson’s Fingerprints Were Never Found On The Vials Which Death Doc Claims Pop Star Injected!

Posted on Nov 25, 2013 @ 14:39PM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Conrad Murray-lie exposed michael jackson

Michael Jackson‘s death doctor, Conrad Murray, has insisted the singer accidentally ended his own life after injecting himself with a lethal dose of a surgical anesthetic.

But the singer’s former personal physician has been caught in what appears to be an EPIC lie: The King of Pop’s fingerprints were never found on any of the medical equipment or vials which were found at the Holmby Hills, Calif., death scene.

In his first interview after being released from prison, the defiant doctor said: “That night he just couldn’t sleep. I prescribed him drugs to help, including valium and lorazepam [an anti-anxiety treatment], but he was begging, pleading, close to tears. ‘I want sleep, please Dr Conrad, I need sleep.’ I told him, ‘This is not normal. What I’ve given you would put an elephant to sleep.’

“In the other bedroom [Michael’s private chamber], the police found an open bottle of lorazepam. They found tablets in his stomach. I didn’t give him those. Michael took extra tablets. And he injected himself.”

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

But as RadarOnline.com first revealed in the middle of Murray’s involuntary manslaughter trial, Jackson’s fingerprints were never found on ANY Propofol or Lorazepam bottles, or intravenous tubing.

“The Los Angeles Police Department didn’t find any fingerprints of Michael Jackson’s on any Propofol bottles or the Lorazepam bottles. There were no partial fingerprints of Michael’s or any unknown prints on the medication bottles,” revealed a source close to the initial investigation.

During Murray’s media blitz since being released from jail, the disgraced doctor has said Jackson wasn’t the biological father to his three children — Prince, 16; Paris, 16; and Prince Michael II, 10, who’s also known as Blanket — and that he held the legendary singer’s penis every night whilst he administered Propofol.

In another development, RadarOnline.com has learned Jackson family matriarch Katherine was “implored” by the Deputy District Attorney to seek restitution from the disgraced medico.

PHOTOS: Shocking Evidence Found In Michael Jackson’s Bedroom

But Jackson’s mother refused to pursue that option, because her attorneys who would later unsuccessfully try her wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live believed it would jeopardize their case.

Said one source: “Katherine now has to read all of this utter nonsense that Conrad is spewing to any media outlet that will listen. Murray is so delusional and narcissistic, the claims that he is making about Michael will only get more sensational.”

Pegasus

Conrad Murray talks about Michael Jackson's death

By Alan Duke, CNN

updated 3:36 PM EST, Sun November 24, 2013

Source: CNN

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
London's Daily Mail and Australia's "60...... MInutes" interview Conrad Murray
"I did not kill Michael Jackson," Murray tells the Mail.
Murray's post-jail interviews mirror what he told CNN from jail in April
Murray shares several intimate details of his treatment of Jackson with the newspaper

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, who literally sang his innocence in a jail cell interview with CNN in April, has given his first interviews since spending two years in jail for the death of Michael Jackson.

Australia's "60...... Minutes" promoted a video interview with Murray to air Sunday, while London's Daily Mail newspaper published a print interview.

"I did not kill Michael Jackson," Murray told the Mail. "He was a drug addict. Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson."

The cardiologist said he found Jackson to be "in crisis at the end of his life, filled with panic and misery" as he prepared for his comeback concerts in 2009.

Watch this video

Conrad Murray maintains his innocence

Watch this video

Jackson doctor speaks from jail

Watch this video

Mesereau: Conrad Murray is 'delusional'
"By the end Michael Jackson was a broken man," he told the newspaper. "I tried to protect him but instead I was brought down with him."

His claims are similar to what he told CNN in two separate interviews earlier this year.

"Why am I innocent? Because I did nothing wrong, and all I tried to do was to help a friend who I encountered in a devastated state. And I tried to do everything possible to help my friend," Murray told CNN's Don Lemon.

Conrad Murray completes jail time for killing Michael Jackson

Murray told Lemon he is a scapegoat who had the bad luck of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time."

When Murray called in to CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360..." from his jail cell phone for a live interview on April 2, he serenaded Cooper with a sad Nat King Cole Christmas song that he said "tells my story."

"He is a little boy that Santa Claus forgot, and goodness knows, he did not want a lot. He wrote a note to Santa for some crayons and a toy. It broke his little heart when he found Santa hadn't come. In the streets, he envied all the lucky boys, but goodness knows, he didn't want a lot. I'm so sorry for that laddie who hasn't got a daddy. He's a little boy that Santa Claus forgot."

"That song tells my story," Murray then said. "That's how I grew up. I had no toy. I had nothing. As I grew up, my heart has been whole and my heart says to help, and all I do is to give. I want to give."

Conrad Murray from jail: 'I was in the wrong place at the wrong time'

Sunday's newspaper interview gets into too-much-information territory, with Murray revealing intimate details of his nightly treatments of Jackson.

"You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night," he said.

A jury concluded after a two-month trial in 2011 that Murray's negligence led to Jackson's death from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.

Murray told investigators he gave Jackson nightly infusions of propofol to treat his intractable insomnia for two months, so he could rest for rehearsals.

Prosecutors argued that Murray's negligence included leaving Jackson unmonitored and unattended while the powerful anesthetic was flowing into his vein through an IV drip.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren, arguing for the maximum four years in jail, said Murray was "playing Russian roulette with Michael Jackson's life every single night," by using propofol to put him to sleep in "a reckless, obscene manner."

Murray's lawyers unsuccessfully argued that Jackson self-administered the drug while Murray was out of his bedroom.

His appeal of the conviction is still pending in a California court.