Debbie Rowe

Murray Will Be Dead

I'll Buy the Bullet

11/25/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1225_debbie_rowe_murray_tmz_gettyDebbie Rowe is furious Conrad Murray trashed her in a new interview, and she tells TMZ ... she'll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor's life.

Rowe is "disgusted" by Murray's comment ... that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.

Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet."  Rowe added, "I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet ... a hollowpoint."  FYI ... a hollowpoint bullet essentially eviscerates the target's insides.

And Rowe goes on, telling us, "If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I'd shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it."  And, she says, "It takes 2 to f**k and there's not enough alcohol in the world."

Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, "At least I can breed.  he can't even write prescriptions anymore."

She's also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while the Dr. was out of the room.  She says, "It's so disgusting he's trashing the dead.  The jury sure didn't buy his story."

1125_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Pegasus

Conrad Murray talks about Michael Jackson's death

By Alan Duke, CNN

updated 3:36 PM EST, Sun November 24, 2013

Source: CNN

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
London's Daily Mail and Australia's "60...... MInutes" interview Conrad Murray
"I did not kill Michael Jackson," Murray tells the Mail.
Murray's post-jail interviews mirror what he told CNN from jail in April
Murray shares several intimate details of his treatment of Jackson with the newspaper

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, who literally sang his innocence in a jail cell interview with CNN in April, has given his first interviews since spending two years in jail for the death of Michael Jackson.

Australia's "60...... Minutes" promoted a video interview with Murray to air Sunday, while London's Daily Mail newspaper published a print interview.

"I did not kill Michael Jackson," Murray told the Mail. "He was a drug addict. Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson."

The cardiologist said he found Jackson to be "in crisis at the end of his life, filled with panic and misery" as he prepared for his comeback concerts in 2009.

Watch this video

Conrad Murray maintains his innocence

Watch this video

Jackson doctor speaks from jail

Watch this video

Mesereau: Conrad Murray is 'delusional'
"By the end Michael Jackson was a broken man," he told the newspaper. "I tried to protect him but instead I was brought down with him."

His claims are similar to what he told CNN in two separate interviews earlier this year.

"Why am I innocent? Because I did nothing wrong, and all I tried to do was to help a friend who I encountered in a devastated state. And I tried to do everything possible to help my friend," Murray told CNN's Don Lemon.

Conrad Murray completes jail time for killing Michael Jackson

Murray told Lemon he is a scapegoat who had the bad luck of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time."

When Murray called in to CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360..." from his jail cell phone for a live interview on April 2, he serenaded Cooper with a sad Nat King Cole Christmas song that he said "tells my story."

"He is a little boy that Santa Claus forgot, and goodness knows, he did not want a lot. He wrote a note to Santa for some crayons and a toy. It broke his little heart when he found Santa hadn't come. In the streets, he envied all the lucky boys, but goodness knows, he didn't want a lot. I'm so sorry for that laddie who hasn't got a daddy. He's a little boy that Santa Claus forgot."

"That song tells my story," Murray then said. "That's how I grew up. I had no toy. I had nothing. As I grew up, my heart has been whole and my heart says to help, and all I do is to give. I want to give."

Conrad Murray from jail: 'I was in the wrong place at the wrong time'

Sunday's newspaper interview gets into too-much-information territory, with Murray revealing intimate details of his nightly treatments of Jackson.

"You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night," he said.

A jury concluded after a two-month trial in 2011 that Murray's negligence led to Jackson's death from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.

Murray told investigators he gave Jackson nightly infusions of propofol to treat his intractable insomnia for two months, so he could rest for rehearsals.

Prosecutors argued that Murray's negligence included leaving Jackson unmonitored and unattended while the powerful anesthetic was flowing into his vein through an IV drip.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren, arguing for the maximum four years in jail, said Murray was "playing Russian roulette with Michael Jackson's life every single night," by using propofol to put him to sleep in "a reckless, obscene manner."

Murray's lawyers unsuccessfully argued that Jackson self-administered the drug while Murray was out of his bedroom.

His appeal of the conviction is still pending in a California court.

Breaking Bones

WOW....that's a bruised ego talking !!
buying a bullet..WTF ....what sort of response is that???
not cool
That energy Debbie would be better spent on looking out for your kids!

Luz

Deborah Rowe, real Michael Jackson fans would never kill Murray. MJ was all for love and that's what touched us! After all, Murray went to jail to pay for his crime. He lost his reputation, his career and the means to support himself. And he will be paying for his crime for the rest of his life! No need to kill anyone. As for you, about time to tell the truth and stop taking advantage of your surrogate position. You were never supposed to be in the picture, not even at this point. You would look better if you keep quiet and disappeared.

Mark

Isn't it illegal to incite murder like this? In any case, Michael Jackson was a junkie and anybody can tell by looking that his "children" are not his children. And, Billy Jean is not his lover, either.

Judy

I am not buying the sotry that MJ ever had sex with her lol SHe was hardly his tyoe of woan and he wanted some kids and she gave them to him but I am sure he had nithing tio do with getting her knocked up and the yhoungest one he didnt bother to even ask her to have he got some other woman to havbe it for him. SHe amde million off of MJ and now that she is trying to be a mother to the daaughter she will have lots more money unless the jacksons spend it all beofere she inherrits. I think that doctor wasnt responsible for MJ' s death I beleiev him. MJ was an addcit for years.

michaels angel

you know what I am starting to lie Debbie rowe. an she is right murray will die cuz someone out there will kill him. murray is sick saying he held mj penis really? sometimes I think murray is on drugs. an his lawyer is a stupid bitch that judge wanted to give murray more then 4 years an couldn't murray is very lucky that I was not in charge I would of threw his ass in the worse priosn gave the prisoners the profol an said make it slow. it doesn't matter where murray runs mj is a star all around an he will die for what he has done. he should be ashamed of him self an Katherine should take him back to court mj had camaras all over an in his room an well it was gone if murray was so inncent don't u think he would want that camara?

blackruffian

**** debbie rowe! if she wants to kill somebody so bad, let it be herself! what does she even care if conrad murray killed michael jackson, all she was was his surrogate, she never even saw her kids after ever! she's just a loud-mouthed bitch!

Luz

I am sure Prince and Paris feel very proud of their 'mother' with the filthy language she used to express herself and publicly instigating people to commit a crime.

anonymous

She went way overboard. But maybe she's fed up and mouthed off. People are saying horrible things about her looks. She is a typical looking woman for her age. She doesn't have to apologize to anyone for her looks. Does anyone owe her an apology for theirs? She has a kid who is struggling, and she probably never imagined her life would be trashed like this when she married Michael who had been a friend she still defends.

Eva

I really hope that she's right and that somebody will kill Murray pretty soon. This piece of **** doesn't deserve to live!
Debbie is right, even dog's arse looks better than this disqusting ****.

HumanNature

DEB IS JUST UPSET!!!!!

A BULLET IS TOO GOOD FOR THE DUMB ASS "QUACK"!!!!

WITHIN 18 MOS., THE "QUACK" WILL DIE FROM BEING BROKE!!!!!!

NO BOOK DEAL

NO REALITY SHOW

AND DEFINITELY, NO MEDICAL LICENSE!!!!!

Leah

She is not slick..this b*tch is trying get a cray fan to do her dirty work by sending a subliminal message. 18 months? It will not happen...the love for mj js no longer that serious

phia

it would be better if you shot him Debbie.

deafjaime

I HATE DEBBIE ROWE >> SHE IS BITCH!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9