James Franco & Seth Rogen

Mock Kanye and Kim's Music Video

Topless Bike Riding

11/25/2013 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112513_james_franco_bound_launch
I know, you're tired ... of seeing Kim Kardashian in Kanye West's new video for "Bound 2" ... so James Franco and Seth Rogen made their own version ... and it's AMAZING!

Franco and Rogen dropped "Bound 3" online today saying they felt inspired to recreate their new favorite music video while filming a new flick called "The Interview."

The best part ... Seth plays the role of topless Kim ... with a full James Franco dry-hump sesh.

Don't worry ... the video is safe-ish for work.

OhhhPlease

Now that was FUNNY...:)

Chgo411

That Kanye song is TERRIBLE! WTF?!?

JP

Hilarious! LMAO!
Thinned skin Kanye is going to have his usual twitter tantrum

jaemd

That's hilarious! Seth Rogan completely nailed Kim's vacuousness.

Kanye can't rap to save his life. How he ever made $1 in the music business as a performer is beyond me.

Mandy Young

The only thing they needed to do is photshop Seth's waist like they did Kim!!

ctcco

Kanye's video literally makes me embarrassed for him and Kim. It is seriously so ridiculous and fake it made me uncomfortable to watch. Who lied to these people and told them that video was a good idea? That people would actually like and want to watch that obviously shallow fake, video of them totally acting stupid and douchy and not one bit sexy. Ew. Seth and James have every right to make fun of it and take some of the uncomfortableness away from having just watched the disgusting debacle.

Lorena

I don't hnow how Seth kept a straight face, but that's what made it sooooo effffing funny! I love the spoof, way more entertaining than the original!

Mandy Young

The only thing missing or wrong is that Seth needs to have his waist photo shopped to a tiny tiny waist!

Orrie3515

I prefer James + Seth.

AlwaysOnTimeB

LMAO!!!! This was SO much more entertaining than the crap that we saw first. The original should be yanked and replaced with this version!!! Team Franco/Rogen!!!

lactaidlove

this is the best

Livvie

Parody is awesome. That song is TERRIBLE!!!!

Bean

K n k are such a joke. Everyone is laughing at them. They are so delusional.

KIMSTOP!!

The only way I could like Seth & James' video better....would be if they put it on a different music bed. Unfortunately, I heard Bound 2 and I have been sticking pencils in my ears trying to make that sound go away ever since.

Wow ...

Seth and Franco will have a forever fan for this. HAHAHAHA.