James Franco & Seth Rogen

Mock Kanye and Kim's Music Video

Topless Bike Riding

11/25/2013 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112513_james_franco_bound_launch
I know, you're tired ... of seeing Kim Kardashian in Kanye West's new video for "Bound 2" ... so James Franco and Seth Rogen made their own version ... and it's AMAZING!

Franco and Rogen dropped "Bound 3" online today saying they felt inspired to recreate their new favorite music video while filming a new flick called "The Interview."

The best part ... Seth plays the role of topless Kim ... with a full James Franco dry-hump sesh.

Don't worry ... the video is safe-ish for work.

plavalaguna

Oh wait Seth Rogen, for some reason I was thinking of some other Seth. I could only get thru 1/4 of this video if even that much. I can't see fat men being made out with or love to, just gross and I'm gay. Poor James should have picked me for the fat Guy's rol. This parody sucked like fat seth rogen

rob

YES!!!! James Franco & Seth Rogen's Bound 3 is so much better then that bubble gum crap. Don't you just love free speach Kanye? LMAO.

LunarJunk

Mmmmm Franco and Rogan

anonymous

I hadn't watched the actual video with the two twits but this I did watch. I love these dudes. This has to be the funniest thing I've seen in weeks. LMAO

Jason23

Looks like monday is the best day to defy god. This is another funny parody I stumbled upon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQNnj9WJbHs

bluturtle

I wish I were the fly on the wall as Kim and Kanya watched this for the first time LOL Right On Seth and
James for showing them how it's done!

Rail Runner

LMFAO a great parody of the K-K Trash.

oleman

the parody is funny, and I a sorry, if kangay thinks this is music and he is a rock God......he is delusional! This is filthy and disgraceful for our youth to be listening too!!!!

christy

Can't stand James Franco! Until this video... That was damn funny ,i don't know how they got thru it with a striatght face! I bet Kayne is pissed. Awesome job guys

az_barbie66

I don't know who told Kanye he could sing but they lied through their gold teeth. The best part about K&K’s video was that Seth and James could make their video. The song is god awful.

Stinks

That is so bad.

Kim, you've jumped into a very swallow pool of talent.

Is this a real track? It's the worst thing I have ever heard since the news that Millie Vanilli didn't exist. Yet I enjoy their fake songs more than this.

It's so bad, who wrote this? I'm thinking Kayne wrote it. ...

No one else could be so arrogant to sing such terrible, horrible lyrics and voice it so.

Kim, you've got nothing in regards to talent, but you're future husband offers you in a different light.

Kayne, you suck as a writer. Lets get back to making great hits, without you having an input.

Please. Pleaseeee...

Nobody Special

It's Great that Kim & Kangay made a funny Video making fun of James & Seth's "BrokeBike Mounting" Video.

Baby Mama's voice saying Honey is epic.

Kangay and Kim were clever to make fun of the Seth Video. Who would ever make a video so stupid with the lyrics so typical of brain dead rappers. Champagne, Money, Womanizing and making babies out of Wedlock referring to the new baby Bitch.

Gotta Say, Kim & Kangay No Gold-Digging Mudshark's were hurt making this Video.

Biebersgranny

Kanyes video and music: what a bunch of loud annoying crap!!!!!!

cindy

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! SUCH an improvement!! Hope Kanye doesn't kill you!

Sashatree

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY!!!!! HYSTERICAL!!!! AND ROGAN'S TITS LOOK BETTER THAN KIM'S!!!!!!