Kanye West

BOYCOTT LOUIS VUITTON

11/25/2013 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

112513_kanye_west_launch
Kanye West just ordered all of New York City to stop buying Louis Vuitton ... STAT!

Kanye was on 92.3 NOW radio station moments ago when he handed down the edict, saying, "Everybody in New York City right now, don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January."

Kanye says he's trying to make a point to the head of Louis Vuitton, Yves Carcelle, who refused to meet with the rapper the last time he was in Paris.

Kanye's point ... Yeezy's got power and influence ... and he's using it to teach Frenchie a lesson.

FYI, Kanye's been on an anti-fashion crusade recently, claiming the world's top designers have essentially blackballed him from the industry because he's a black rapper.

The crosses Yeezus has to bear.

Justine

I am half tempted to max out my credit cards to buy a Louis Vuiton purse...just to spite Kayne....

Nirad

What a TOOL... You are not as important as you think you are...

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Not only is Kanye the world's biggest assh0le, he's a flatulent assh0le.

Kate

Yeah, it's because he's a black rapper. Not AT ALL because the clothes he's designed have been hideous.

And aside from that, what kind of self-absorbed child calls for a boycott because someone won't meet with them? What does that have to do with Louis Vuitton as a company? Sorry, Kanye, I'm just not invested enough in your ego to plan my shopping habits around it. Grow up, little man.

cecil b carter

just bought my wife a brand new LV bag ..... your welcome kayne

james

I think they are boycotting you because your one stupid idiot. and you need to be blacked balled..after all Ray J black balled yo babies Mama.....Hahahahahahahaha

2idiots

AHAHHAHAHAH! The more you try and convince yourself you're "influential" the dumber you look and sound but Hey - keep tryin'.
We'll just sit over here and continue to laugh at just how delusional you are!!!!!!

Phreaky

Hey Kanye, maybe they blackballed you because your fashion sense sucks. Maybe it's because these people that don't like you spent their entire lives working in this industry and you come along after making a bunch of money from rapping and decide you want to wave a magic wand and call yourself a fashion designer. It doesn't work like that. Just because you THINK you can do it, doesn't mean you will be good at it. And just because YOU think you're good, doesn't make it true.

HumanNature

BOYCOTT "DUMB ASS" KANYE!!!!!!!!

tgrfan42069

alll that high end fashion **** is over priced to begin with.

Toilethead

Boycott that douchebag.

Paulina82

Everytime I see him I want to puke!

Joey

My wife is no Vuitton fan but this will make her want to run right out and buy something of theirs.

J

I don't own stocks but if I was planning to buy shares in any company it would be LV and I'm half black.. Kanye you don't know fashion at all.. Just stop with your delusions before you get locked up on a white room

2idiots

Kongay, let me explain this to you...the HEAD of LV does not know WHY he (and his company) would need to "meet wit' chew" so perhaps you should explain why "day woot need to meet wit' chew". Seems to me they have no interest in YOU or your "STYLE" (which is limited to wearing black leather pants and walking around with a urinal)