Kanye West

BOYCOTT LOUIS VUITTON

11/25/2013 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

112513_kanye_west_launch
Kanye West just ordered all of New York City to stop buying Louis Vuitton ... STAT!

Kanye was on 92.3 NOW radio station moments ago when he handed down the edict, saying, "Everybody in New York City right now, don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January."

Kanye says he's trying to make a point to the head of Louis Vuitton, Yves Carcelle, who refused to meet with the rapper the last time he was in Paris.

Kanye's point ... Yeezy's got power and influence ... and he's using it to teach Frenchie a lesson.

FYI, Kanye's been on an anti-fashion crusade recently, claiming the world's top designers have essentially blackballed him from the industry because he's a black rapper.

The crosses Yeezus has to bear.

Kanyesmith

I wonder what that upper lip looks like with ketchup lmaooon him & kim dumb and dummer unhappy raccoon go back the the dungeon!!

DrZombo

I wouldn't meet with him if I made burlap clothes.

billybob

Uhhh, little f.ag princess is pi.ssed off cause he doesn't get the homages from his favorite fashion designers.

Blueyz133

I own a $1500 Louis Vuitton purse.Kanye's ridiculousness just makes me want to go buy another one to show him how absolutely irrelevant he is.

Areukiddingme?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Completely delusional!

Gary

What a doooosh.....he dresses like an idiot and thinks his pig of a gf is classy....why would any fashion house talk to him?...he is as nasty as the family he hangs with ...the Krapdashians.....and now they are pimping the younger very average looking Jenner girls saying they are "models"... PIMPMOM must be paying all the sites to promote the young pigs.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Waah! Waah! Wouie doesn't fink I'm speshul!!! KRYBABY KANYE!

Sam

LV doesn't have time to look at your stick figure drawings Kon YEAH, they're too busy meeting with real designers who have real TALENT

Pudding Tang

There will be a major boost in sales now.

KingKilla_2013

what a JOKE! I wouldnt want that LOSER sporting my brand either!

Cupcakes🌸

Everyone go buy some louis Vuitton items just to teach this dumb idiot a lesson that he sucks and that everyone dislikes him!

Taazz69

Lmao can't wait to see this idiot fall

Constance

I'm black but I seriously doubt the reason is because he's a black actor. Has he thought that maybe they just CAN'T STAND HIM??

Sam

I hope his komments go viral and LV has the biggest year-end quarter in their history.

Laura

KANYE WEST IS AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!