George Zimmerman

Deputies Find Gun Stockpile

11/26/2013 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126-george-zimmerman-01
George Zimmerman was well armed last week when he was arrested for domestic violence ... according to Seminole County Sheriff's deputies who got a warrant to search the home Zimmerman shared with his girlfriend.

According to law enforcement,  Zimmerman had stockpiled five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition ... including the 12-gauge shotgun his GF, Samantha Scheibe, claims he used to threaten her ... by shoving it in her face.

The search warrant ... obtained by TMZ .. shows in addition to the Kel-Tec shotgun, Zimmerman also owned an AR-15 semiautomatic assault rifle and three handguns.

1126-subasset-guns-george-zimmerman2
Deputies also confiscated a pocket knife and a religious pendant.

Zimmerman is currently free on $9,000 bail ...  his whereabouts are unknown.

1126_strapped_stars_footer

Dwight

People that own guns have guns. It's their constitutional right. Why is this a story?

Alienkid

Kill a black kid and walk free. Point a gun at a white woman, go to jail.

Alex

How in the world is that a stockpile ? That's pretty much nothing ! There are people out there, that three to four times that and no one cares because they haven't been on TV and demonized by the media.

His Prince Michael

Get Real: The man has been threatened by everyone from
the Godless Eric "Lil Reno" Holder and his Fed Fascists,
to every wanna-be thug in America.
The best defense, is a good offense?
Fight a DIRTY war, PAY the dirty COST.
No exceptions.

True Justice, -confirmed- Divine Justice is SERVED:
The 2013 Sentence
www.all4webs.com/f/0/king
The Declaration of 2008
www.all4webs.com/q/f/love4yahweh

JimmyB

I think he got away w/murder; he shouldn't be permitted to own a gun; but this doesn't exactly qualify as a "stockpile".

Nekru

He has good reason to stockpile with all the hate filled enwards trying to hunt him down and kill him. Don't blame him one bit.

Kelly

I feel bad for the sickos that are still on here defending him. I guess it's difficult for some peoples' racism to allow them to accept that GZ murdered TM in cold blood.

accopro

Seriously you know this dude gets death threats every day.

Carly

I am so sorry to all Trayvon supporters. I thought Zimmerman was innocent defending himself. If I had known then what I know now, I would have been calling for Zimmerman's head. Again, I am so sorry.

Big Johnny

TMZ stop perpetuating media ignorance. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SEMI AUTO ASSAULT RIFLE. An assault rifle has fully automatic capabilities. This is a semi automatic sporting rifle, I know it doesnt sound as scary but at least you dont sound like an idiot.

anon

love the overreaction. any gun that is semi-automatic is NOT an assult anything. a hand gun is semi-automatic, does that mean they are assult handguns?

and you wonder why the government is taking away all of your "rights" under your noses

bdog308

The new America, guilty until proven innocent!

She says he threatened her and they take all of his items, even though he's not a convicted felon?

KicksandGiggles

I understand his need to protect himself. And having a back up is not a bad idea either. But this amount of weapons is excessive even for the One-Eyed Bstd.

EastCoastChopper

Keltec shotgun - $1,200
Colt AR 15 - $1,500
Glock 19 - $60...0
Taurus 9 mm - $475
Interarms .380 - $ 350

So, next time time GZ lists his assets (bankruptcy or request for public defender) he needs to liquidate this $4 grand cache.

2 fly 4 tmz

I'm a White woman. I hope the streets take him soon. Amen.