Michaele Salahi and Neal Schon

Watch Us Get Married Live on Pay-Per-View

11/26/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1125_neal_michaele_schon_wedding_invitation_article_tmz
Michaele Salahi
and Journey guitarist Neal Schon have announced plans for a quiet wedding with their closest family and friends ... and a LIVE Pay-Per-View audience -- available in 90 MILLION homes.

The PPV event/wedding is going down Dec. 15th at the Palace of the Fine Arts in San Fran... and if you didn't get the invite ... you can watch the three-hour TV special dubbed the "Winter Wonderland Wedding and Music Event" for just $14.95!!!

1125_neal_michaele_schon_wedding_invitation_article_sub_asset_tmz

The event will be hosted by a veteran TV crew including Debbie Matenopoulos, Cameron Mathison, and Karyn Bryant ... and will feature live performances by (of course) Journey.

The couple will be the first to get married on Pay-Per-View ... and they'll be redeeming themselves by donating a portion of the proceeds to a charity that benefits typhoon relief in the Philippines.

Be on the look-out for a surprise wedding crasher -- ex-husband Tareq ... he has a history with these things.

1126_extravagent_celebrity_weddings_footer

paul a.

I think I taste vomit........

Nicole

Disgusting, greedy people.

UPYOURS

I am RSVPing here. No way in hell will I attend. Why would I want to attend the wedding of two whores? And don't count on a wedding gift. Send my regrets? Nope, don't regret missing it a bit. A$$sholes.

WTF

How much are they going to pay us?

Azi

I'd rather buy a 12 pack.

Iris Myandowski

a portion of the proceeds....uh-huh ..after their fees and costs they'll throw a nickle at a Haitian refugee ?

all about the money

Yea I know a couple of people overestimating their place and value on this Earth having a Pay per View Wedding...

whateveryou

Well, my opinion of Schon took a dip with all the stuff that went on with her ex. Now it's lower than ever. Schon was, yrs back, well respected in music. Wonder what happened to that guy?

nyc44th

This chick is so desperate for attention it's pathetic. Just more of the 'everyone look at me' era. The dumbing down of America continues with people like this. Plus, I never was a fan of his playing or his band . . . even more so now. Santana has outclassed this idiot by miles!

3Storms

What idiot would pay to see garbage marry?

YouDontSay

I feel sick. Just when you thought it couldn't get any lower.

STFUP

Wow. How self-absorbed can you get? Anyone who'd pay even a PENNY for this is a F~~KING IDIOT!

James

Looks like a tranny surprise waiting to happen!

dj61

WTH? A pay-per-view wedding?? Low-low-low class

Lucy

I would only watch if Steve Perry would sing! Steve Perry is Journey...not this fool!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments