Michaele Salahi and Neal Schon

Watch Us Get Married Live on Pay-Per-View

11/26/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1125_neal_michaele_schon_wedding_invitation_article_tmz
Michaele Salahi
and Journey guitarist Neal Schon have announced plans for a quiet wedding with their closest family and friends ... and a LIVE Pay-Per-View audience -- available in 90 MILLION homes.

The PPV event/wedding is going down Dec. 15th at the Palace of the Fine Arts in San Fran... and if you didn't get the invite ... you can watch the three-hour TV special dubbed the "Winter Wonderland Wedding and Music Event" for just $14.95!!!

1125_neal_michaele_schon_wedding_invitation_article_sub_asset_tmz

The event will be hosted by a veteran TV crew including Debbie Matenopoulos, Cameron Mathison, and Karyn Bryant ... and will feature live performances by (of course) Journey.

The couple will be the first to get married on Pay-Per-View ... and they'll be redeeming themselves by donating a portion of the proceeds to a charity that benefits typhoon relief in the Philippines.

Be on the look-out for a surprise wedding crasher -- ex-husband Tareq ... he has a history with these things.

1126_extravagent_celebrity_weddings_footer

Toilethead

Why?

Denver

Who would be gullible enough to actually pay to see this wedding? People who truly believe Keeping Up with the K's, Survivor, and Dancing With the Has Beens is compelling television!

Ron

File under "Irrelevant", "Don't give a crap" & "Desperate". Shame on TMZ for this shameless promotion.

CLINT

Does everyone really think that they are that important that we need to see their wedding. Maybe their divorce, but they can keep their wedding private.

Kristinajp

I wouldn't watch that on free tv...

Ruth Nery

THAT IS A GENIUS IDEA! I won't be watching of course but kudos!

cindy

I think I'll pass. I could care less. I used to like Neal, but I lost respect for him breaking up his marriage and hers.

Lizz

Anyone who orders this is an f'n moron. I can't believe they got 2 name hosts to do this thing. How embarrassing.

Kelly

New lows for Debbie Matenopoulos, Cameron Mathison, and Karyn Bryant.

-_-

Yea, good luck with that... Pffft !

Sheryl

Wait. April Fools day is long over. Confused as to why this would be a 3 hour special.

JW

What idiot thought this up?

CrowGirl

Hmmmm, I think I had lined the bottom of my bird cage with this info long ago....do they REALLY think that CARE??? Maybe in their world. OMG - get real.

notta

Yea I'll be right there. Don't start without me.

James

Time for her fat ex to release the sex tape(s)!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments