Paris Jackson

Doing Better BUT

Not Out of Woods By Long Shot

11/26/2013 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126_paris_jackson_INSATGRAM
Paris Jackson is doing better as she remains ensconced in a Utah boarding school ... but we're told she's riddled with so many problems she could be there "for years."

We've learned Paris had a family therapy session this morning with Debbie Rowe and Katherine Jackson.  We're told Debbie and Katherine were on the phone, while Paris was with her therapist at the facility.

Sources say Paris may get a pass to come home for a few days in January, and Katherine is redoing Paris' room for the homecoming.

But the homecoming will be short-lived.  Our sources say the boarding school will be home for a long time, very possibly "years."

1126_paris_jackson_footer

H8Kardash

Having that sicko as a so called father figure shes lucky shes not as bad as she could be

Comment king

Good for her for getting this type of opportunity. It will help her with coping with people who will most likely taunt her for her life. She will be a very strong woman and she is an Artistic and Creative young lady. I'm looking forward to her abilities. She is a star already and anything she chooses to do with her life will have most of us Admiring her work. If she reads this I hope she understands that those who continue to insult her by throwing punches at her already gone father are jealous of her already and they are nobody's!

Alice Lillie

I don't know if she is there voluntarily or not and I don't know what kind of a school it is. I voluntarily went to boarding school and it was wide open like a college. They taught tough subjects like Latin, Algebra and History which prepared us for college. But if she is in that school against her will I hope she runs like a rabbit. You do *not* have the right to hold people against their will, and her age is not a factor.

YouDontSay

Another tragedy.

supie

She may get a pass in January? What about the holidays? Wouldn't spending Christmas with the family she does have be better than staying in a "boarding school"?

Dead@27

Oh, people call me Daffy
They think that I am goony
Ah, just because I'm happy
is no sign I'm looney tooney
Oh, when they say I'm nutsy
It sure gives me a pain,
Please pass the ketchup
I think its going to rain.
Oh, you can't bounce a meatball
Though try with all your might
Ah, turn on the radio
I want to fly a kite.
Good e-ven-ing, friennnnnds !

Susan Ward

She maybe in this school recovering for years? This is not 1955 where you can lock your child or spouse up like a crimminal by saying their nuts. Sure she has problems and has had to deal with very tramatic things. She is a young girl who had no scoial life as a child. She is in the middle of so much crap. Leave her alone. At least she has her bio Mother and knows who she is. She is very creative , this will help her build a postive life path and to learn the truth about all those questions she has. Good luck Paris you can become anything you want! When you turn 18 you will beable to make your own decsions. Study hard and stay true to your self :)

steve

Anyone would be as messed up as she is if they lived her past!

thesby

micheal sexually abuse paris!he made her masturbate him!

thesby

paris is a nutcase!word is spreading around that micheal jackson is not her biological father!paris was adopted too by jacko!

kitnplayn

Paris, some of us get a raw deal out of where we came from. Understand that there are many people out there who have to deal with much worse than you do, and you need to learn that you are responsible for your own happiness. You are not a child anymore, so let it go and take over your own dignity. Feeling sorry for yourself or wreaking havoc on the people around you is weak and selfish. Be a good woman. That is what would make your dad proud, and let you be proud of yourself.

TracyK

SO happy to hear that Paris is doing much better now!!! I wish her dad was still around to take care of her.. She was just so much better when he was here. It's nice to get updates about her, but why does TMZ think it's important for us to know where she's at?! That's just putting the girl in danger! Y'all obviously do not care about her safety at all. The media is forcing this girl to live behind gates like Michael. There is definitely hope for her to make a full recovery. She's young and resilient and learned from the best. I have no doubt she will continue to grow as any normal child would.

Dead@27

They lobotomized Rosemary Kennedy (JFK's sis).

janen

What a terrible life these children have had .They should have been taken away from Michael and his Family in the beginning when he was covering their faces and hanging them off balconies where was children protection services than!

Cookie35

I feel bad for her, whoever originally chose to give these poor children to Michael Jackson should be sent to jail for messing up these kids life... Good luck Jackson kids