Kardashians to Bruce & Lamar

Come to Our House for Turkey!

11/27/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1127_kardashian-thanksgiving_composite
Kris Jenner has no hard feelings over her break up with Bruce Jenner or the disaster that has become the marriage of Lamar Odom and Khloe ... TMZ has learned both men are invited to Thanksgiving.

Our Kardashian/Jenner sources say ... Bruce has already accepted.  We're told Bruce is surprised anyone would even question whether he's going.  He's telling friends, "Of course I'm going.  It's my family."

The jury's out on Lamar -- he hasn't said yay or nay.

As for why the doors are wide open ... the Kardashians say Bruce and Lamar are family and "always will be."

By the way ... guess who won't be there -- Kim, Kanye and North West.  He's in Miami on tour, and they're along for the ride.

Tim

They should make a new show - Dinner At The Lardassian's.

Cartman

No wonder these awful people make so much money. All this free advertising for their show increases the the take.

buggaz

Thanksgiving is not the time to spend in ho' house.

static

I'd go to Cabo for the weekend instead but you have to have balls to do that.

stef

How on earth does this incredibly boring story make the headline of the day on TMZ?

Observer

I'd much rather STARVE.

Trooper Tom

I could not imagine sitting at a table with this cheap pack of trollops

jackiem

I dont care for this family but damn Lamar is a low life for trying to blackmail Khloe for a divorce. If Lamar wants out just sign tge damn papers and go their separate ways. He should be grateful someone married his ugly ass. What happen to all his money from tge nba let me guess he smoke it all with all those nasty hoes n freeloading friend he should ask them for money!!!! Like I said I don't care for this family at all but right is right and wrong is wrong!!! Besides all he's probably gonna do with it is smoke it all away.SMDH

Gsharon 710

To TMZ
i'M INVITING, Jack Sprat, Jack and Jill, Tom and Jerry..........Get where I am going? WHO CARES?

Kelly

I wouldn't eat their food.

Kelly

It was nice of them to invite OJ's daughter as well.

She's baaaack

Every time I see anything that has to do with those people I ask myself how can I loathe people I don't even know. I fricking hate those people.

juggalo 6

I wouldn't show at that STD fest even if I was forced. The Kardashians are trash that should be dragged into the street and disposed of.

DaDa

So momma bItch issued the story to tmz this morning.

Tommy

That lying old whore... she can't be trusted and lies at every possible opportunity. I heard that Kim like someone to piss on her turkey before she eats it... Damn fat slut..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments