« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I Diddled Myself

In front of My Teammates

11/29/2013 7:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1129_david_beckham_article_tmz
David Beckham
claims he was the victim of a bizarre hazing ritual as a young professional soccer player ... in which he had to touch himself sexually in front of his male teammates.

Beckham describes the experience in a new documentary called "The Class of 92" about an iconic generation of soccer stars in England in the 90s.

It happened in 1991 -- when Beckham was just 16 -- and he says he had to stare at a photo of a famous Welsh soccer player named Clayton Blackmore and (more or less) masturbate in front of his teammates.

1129_clayton_blacmore_article_getty
He said, "Everyone had an initiation that you had to go through on the youth team, that was one of the most uncomfortable ones."

He added, "I was embarrassed when I was saying it on camera let alone talking about it more. But it’s something that we all had to go through. It was definitely something I wouldn’t like to go through again!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

clit ripper

He still carries that picture with him on road trips.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

I love the hazing rituals.

CaMeO

Gayzing

awards

The photo of which brings a smile to his wife's face even now, eh?

Amber Olson

This is so dumb, it seems like every athlete has now been a "victim of some kind of sexual harassment" . Why come out and say it now? Why did u have to wait years and years? I don't believe it.

Biebersgranny

Poor beckham is that why you married your anorexic looking wife to cope with your sexual past trauma issues because I don't see why else you married a bag of bones?

BSname

Oh yea, This story warrants, BREAKING NEWS.
They should have this for a headline, TMZ HITS NEW LOW.

Alexander

"...an iconic generation of soccer stars in England in the 90s"
What a load of crap! They didn't win ****!

immamamma

Wtf? Are these people human? I will never understand hazing or being subject to hazing. Dumbest waste of time ever.

david 183

What kind of guy wants to see a another guy touch himself sexually !!! Exactly...Hazing is ok to a limit. But when you use that as an excuse for your own sexuall proclivities that's a problem. Blurred lines.

Spunky Funk

Sounds pretty gay. TMZ - you know what diddlers are, right? It's prison slang for child molesters. You might want to re-think throwing that term around.

✫✫ MiMi's Extra Large Posterior ✫✫

I want some!!!!!

Crabby

not the first time he has rubbed one out looking at pictures of other soccer players

✫✫ MiMi's Extra Large Posterior ✫✫

Yum! I want some......Please.

BB not bb

That is child sex abuse. If that is what it takes to play pro soccer, who needs it? I wonder if a lot of talented players just walked out when they saw what was expected of them in terms of humiliation. This is what leads to more sex abuse in sports. Look what happened at Penn State with that old coot who was a star coach. People just looked the other way and let him keep abusing boys.

I don't think it is anything to be proud of or fond of. It is a dirty shame. All the money and fame in the world can't buy back your dignity and your soul.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments