« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I Diddled Myself

In front of My Teammates

11/29/2013 7:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1129_david_beckham_article_tmz
David Beckham
claims he was the victim of a bizarre hazing ritual as a young professional soccer player ... in which he had to touch himself sexually in front of his male teammates.

Beckham describes the experience in a new documentary called "The Class of 92" about an iconic generation of soccer stars in England in the 90s.

It happened in 1991 -- when Beckham was just 16 -- and he says he had to stare at a photo of a famous Welsh soccer player named Clayton Blackmore and (more or less) masturbate in front of his teammates.

1129_clayton_blacmore_article_getty
He said, "Everyone had an initiation that you had to go through on the youth team, that was one of the most uncomfortable ones."

He added, "I was embarrassed when I was saying it on camera let alone talking about it more. But it’s something that we all had to go through. It was definitely something I wouldn’t like to go through again!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rjmorita

I had not idea all soccer players were gay. Why else would they want to watch another player masturbate in front of them?

JesusDaTwink

well ALL Brits are GAY anyways.......NEXT!!!

2idiots

this is weird for sure. How does a straight guy (at the age of 16 nonetheless) just start jackin' to a picture of another guy IN FRONT of OTHER GUYS?
Were the other guys just watching? Rootin' him on? Jackin' as well? WHAT was going on....I gotta know!

paul a.

Very gay.

CathyJ

Ah ha! That is why is voice is so high! Mystery solved.

John

That guy is diddle worthy.

static

No offense but that's gay.

phil

Hmm..interesting. Very interesting, he must be at least Bi. I am gay, and I know I couldnt masturbate in front of girls..or watching a poster of a famous girl. I wouldnt even get hard. Over to you Beckham, luv to see you bend it!!

devon

now he just jerks off to tom cruise

TheEric

I've said it before and I'll say it again...A group of straight guys is WAY gayer than a group of gay guys.

Yurra Knutz

WTF??... THAT is the best hazing ritual they could come up with?... Oh those crazy Brits.

Jah36

Harvey Levin just got a boner! Pervert.

gpzjack

And i thought wrestling was gay.

Trooper Tom

"straight" guys are worse when it comes to doing sex stuff in locker rooms or where ever . I used to play soccer in college and a bunch of the guys on the team were always ass grabbing or trying to cop a free crotch grab. I got so sick of those tools one day after practice I took a shower and walked out bare assed walked through the locker room to my locker while they all cat called and make comments but from that day on they didn't bother me. I think they just want to see how they measure up to the next guy so once they get to see your dick the fun is gone

Jerry

Did you get a look at Clayton Blackmore's handsome face and thick thighs? I would have diddled myself, too! As for diddling myself over David Beckham, well let's just say I've heard him speak and I went limp but not from excitement. CRIKEY!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments