« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I Diddled Myself

In front of My Teammates

11/29/2013 7:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1129_david_beckham_article_tmz
David Beckham
claims he was the victim of a bizarre hazing ritual as a young professional soccer player ... in which he had to touch himself sexually in front of his male teammates.

Beckham describes the experience in a new documentary called "The Class of 92" about an iconic generation of soccer stars in England in the 90s.

It happened in 1991 -- when Beckham was just 16 -- and he says he had to stare at a photo of a famous Welsh soccer player named Clayton Blackmore and (more or less) masturbate in front of his teammates.

1129_clayton_blacmore_article_getty
He said, "Everyone had an initiation that you had to go through on the youth team, that was one of the most uncomfortable ones."

He added, "I was embarrassed when I was saying it on camera let alone talking about it more. But it’s something that we all had to go through. It was definitely something I wouldn’t like to go through again!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Hazing was invented by the British. I'm surprised he wasn't downing urine c*cktails to boot.

abby

TMI . . . Too Much Information

raven

and after that they an gay orgy at the locker area

EastCoastChopper

This "public wanking" is an English thing... Seriously, you here about it all the time...The circle jerks and "me & me mate had a good wank after Liverpool won" kind of comments...

Clearly, there is a downlow element here...

@BobbyRieg

Did the story have a happy ending?

annie

what is it with all the low intelligence comments about how could a guy like to see another guy touch himself? what? the correct statement that shows maturity is, how could a guy enjoy forcing someone who doesn't really want to touch himself, to do it. because obviously, gay men would enjoy seeing other males but not through hazing and such juvenile idiocy! this kind of stuff goes on everywhere I'm sure. Sports guys are hyper masculine and enjoy showing dominance.

Mee

Could they be a 'BUNCH OF CLOSET PERVERT'S ?'

Curious