Suge Knight

Pulled Over By Cops

Guns Drawn

11/29/2013 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_suge_knight_article_tmzCrazy photo of Suge Knight assuming the position -- LAPD officers pulled him over Friday afternoon ... with guns out, but we're told it was all a case of mistaken identity.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, police had received a report of an assault, and the suspect matched Suge's description -- so when officers spotted Suge in his vehicle ... they pulled him over, and jumped out of their patrol car with their guns drawn.

We're told Suge agreed to go to the police station, where he explained he wasn't the man they were looking for ... in fact, police now believe the initial report of an assault was bogus.

Suge was eventually released ... but sources close to the hip hop mogul tell TMZ, he is extremely pissed about the misunderstanding -- and is considering filing a lawsuit.

nof

"When in doubt ..PULL Suge over..." Suge gets blamed for 16 percent of the crime in our area. Police think if Suge DIDN'T do it, he KNOW who did..."

YouDontSay

File away dumb ass

nof

When Suge dies there'll be no more crime in the World.

It'll all just instantly stop.

t

Oooooppppsss....lol

Mumra the Ever Living

The douche should be happy. If it wasn't for his various arrests, this minor league criminal would never be in the papers.

nof

White people be glad you don't KNOW what racial profiling is -

You get to drive freely about - run yellow lights .

I blowz through caution lights all the time -

...cuz I'm white and I know white people can do it.

nof

Black peeps know not to drive in my area.

So police can be often seen -

Frisking them as they GETZ off da bus.

ó|ó

So they didn't get Tu-Pacs killer this time either?

awards

Suge was profiled, eh? WTF? FFS! Give a brotha a break!

nof

My respect for Black_America has no limits.

If there's no Genre to support their ethnic tastes/culture.

They INVENT one - name any other Race that's done that.

Far as I'm concerned - Blacks are bullet-proof.

awards

I thought Linds was in New York, eh? She usually blames his kid!

Yurra Knutz

Sir, do you know why we pulled you over?... No?... For driving while gangsta... Sorry 'bout that.

BLUE UGLY 💩

he's a loser

Jay W.

Many years ago I had guns drawn on me because I fit the description of a guy who robbed a bank. I'm white... I mean I'm North European American. Sometimes sh.t happens.

Mimi

That corner looks like Beverly Hills. Olympic Blvd and Beverly at the gas station.

I got nothing...it's a nice area. That's all. Maybe they profiled him for driving a car that toooooooo nice. IDK.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments