Justin Bieber

I Got America Tatted on My Canadian Bod

11/30/2013 11:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130-justin-bieber-tattoo-instagram
Justin Bieber didn't let his Canadianness get in the way of a bad ass tattoo ... 'cause the singer just got a symbol of American pride inked on his body.

Bieb got the ink job done after a concert last night in Sydney, Australia ... opting for an eagle tattoo on his left shoulder.

The singer posted photos of the session -- and we're no ornithologists, but best we can tell ... it's a bald eagle.

Sooo ... the USA just gave Biebs the bird?

Josh

He tries doing bad stuff drug. Are you stupid man and think about that.

kw

THere is an Eagle on the Mexican flag. Probably a hommage to Ms. Gomez.

eolawaye

mehn , Y'all shud let this ***** live a little, were u all not expecting him to grow up ... aaaaahhhh.

Jackie

His face expression makes me wanna puke.

Firefly

Lil Biebs should of got a tatoo of facial hair since he can't seem to grow any on his own.

EatMe

Americans are so arrogant to thing that they have any claim to the eagle as a symbol. Eagles were here on this continent waaaaay before your sorry asses came over and invaded this land and do not belong to you. You may be responsible for killing off their habitat and causing them to become endangered, but they do not belong to you. Besides, Mexico has an eagle on their flag, does that mean you are taking a Mexican symbol as your own? After all the Mexica (whom you erroneously call Aztec) had their homeland in Utah before they traveled south in the 1100's, so I guess that makes Mexicans more American than you? Now kindly stop blathering on like idiots about what is yours and stfu

William

Poor thing looks as high as a kite LOL.

Ron

I swear to God, Justin Bieber is the hottest mother ****er out there. Have him and Macklemore in my bed..........Holy ****!!

Ron

Bieber is just way ****ing hot!! So many jealous haterz!!

Nobody Special

It's so funny that QueerBeaver comes to TMZ and he Down-Votes every Post he does not like.

Getting a tattoo was his first mistake, getting many Tattoos was a big mistake.

Having Thing1 and Thing2 move into his house was another big mistake.

When I was his age I had only Girls living and hang'in in my homes. Beaver is being used for a Sucker and he has no clue.

When he gets older he will realize paying for sex was a big mistake.

Harvard

Two girls from Windsor Ontario, Canada skyped in today to comment on the Beibs. I'm from windsor and i can care less about his Canadian pride. Don't even mention you are from Canada you disgrace.

sherc

He's truly gone off the edge. Anyway, back to work for me. If you'd like to earn an extra income to pay our bills or do holiday shopping, go to http://sherrycampisi.weebly.com

sherc

Danny

Even though I do not listen to his music, I have to say his tattoo of the eagle is not just for America! LOL here in Canada they are all over, just come to Beautiful British Columbia, eagles are a main attraction here out in Abbotsford, the salmon out here are awesome to watch when they fly down and catch them, they are protected also by government.

levandu

sing very well and very personality