Justin Bieber

I Got America Tatted on My Canadian Bod

11/30/2013 11:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130-justin-bieber-tattoo-instagram
Justin Bieber didn't let his Canadianness get in the way of a bad ass tattoo ... 'cause the singer just got a symbol of American pride inked on his body.

Bieb got the ink job done after a concert last night in Sydney, Australia ... opting for an eagle tattoo on his left shoulder.

The singer posted photos of the session -- and we're no ornithologists, but best we can tell ... it's a bald eagle.

Sooo ... the USA just gave Biebs the bird?

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

carlos

Não sou fam de nenhum deles, mais acho que são revoltados e com o mundo que vivemos, quando o justin pegava a selan gomez,chamavam ele de viadinho, agora que ta aprendendo a viver a galera o chama de vandalo...
porra deixa o garoto se virar, ele paga as contas dele e nao nega...e deixa a patricinha se foder com os outros..a vida e o dinheiro e deles.

yup

God how and why is he so sexy. Terrible music but god I'd tap that ass all night.

Tristen Hickerson

@crabby justin Bieber is not a little gay wigga he is so sexy and if u want to call someone like that u should call your self that

mezmreyes

Leave it to Americans to be so self centered to think they "own" the eagle lol It doesn't stop flying at an imaginary wall at the boarder Idiots. In fact, I'm pretty sure there are some in Europe as well lol Idiots. It must be embarrassing how little you know about the world.

Ariana

No amount of tattoos will ever make this kid a badass.

On the topic of celebrities...I created a survey for school to measure the interest in an app that will take you on a tour of celebrity homes, hot spots, burial locations and more. I'd love if some of you could take the time to fill it out for me! It's short, anonymous, and will just be used for my class: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/38K7FRB
Thanks!

Samantha1995

His tattoos are nice but of course jealous/insecure followers or people who are just trying to be "cool" have to hate. Sad

Josey Ramos

I don't know why he takes these photos of him looking like a 100% twink. Google "twink".

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8