Paul Walker

Dead at 40

In Fiery Car Crash

11/30/2013 5:50 PM PST UPDATED: 11/30/2013 9:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_paul_walker_article_getty

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and Paul was the passenger in the two-seater Porsche Carrera GT when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some of whom were at the scene of the accident -- tell us a friend of Paul's was driving and was also killed in the fiery wreck.

113013_paul_walker_burning_launch
Cops say speed clearly played a major factor in the accident, but an exact cause has not been determined yet.

Paul was 40 years old. He leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter named Meadow.

Paul's rep tells us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show -- organized by Paul and his charitable organization Reach Out Worldwide -- to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort.

Several of his friends were attending the event ... which was very near to where the deadly accident happened.

One of Paul's friends talked to a TMZ photographer ... describing the scene ... and his efforts to save Paul from the burning car.

113013_paul_walker_friend_launch
Paul took a pic with a fan at the event earlier on Saturday, and the guy posted it ... noting how happy Walker was just hours before the crash.

The fan added, "The world lost an angel in Paul. He dedicated so much of his life to helping disadvantaged kids and people who are in need. I'm gonna do whatever I can to keep Paul's goals for the charity alive."

1130_paul_walker_fan_twitter_picture_article_2

113013_paul_walker_launch

1130_remembering_paul_walker_gallery_sub_launch_getty

Gari McGraw

"WOW" LOOK AT THE TREE , YOU CAN SEE A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE PAUL WALKER .... HOW WEIRD.
REST IN PEACE PAUL WALKER THANKS FOR ALL

gerline jeffery

I am so sorry I fill like he's my son my heart hurt very bad and for his child I am so so so sorry Lil one mom dad sister bother tieress stay strong I love y'all g from Houston tx

Quad

Im sick of these bad news, good people dying without any reason, why not Justine Beaver dies in car crash instead of Paul Walker?

wow

That sucks. RIP Paul….

Asanga

ooo ****. ..... my favourite one..... My deepest sympathy.

cutey

RIP idol......
may godbless u and ur family.... <3

PAUL

R.I.P PAUL WALKER. YOU SHOWED US FAST AND FURIOUS FILMS MANY HOURS OF ACTING. OUR WISH'S ARE WITH YOU. AND OUR HEARTS WITH YOUR FAMILY AT THIS SAD TIME. RIP

MISSY*PISSY

WOW... THIS IS SO TRAGIC... I AM SUCH A FAN OF PAUL AND THE MOVIES HE IS IN... I WAS SO EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT TF&TF7... WHAT AN IRONIC WAY TO GO... RIP PAUL...

Yatab

Печально и весьма, спасибо ему за его жизнь

Yatab

Охуеть
Пичальбида, жаль Парня

youtu.be/COjRkHZdETY

RIP That's terrible, I loved those movies. It's a little eerie that he died this way given his participation in the Fast & Furious movies. Fitting I guess if he had to go.
youtu.be/COjRkHZdETY

Amber

RIP Paul Walker I know what happened to you was very sad and hope they find out what happened as i'm still in shock to know you passed away. Even tho people are so quick to judge you as this happen I am very sorry you had died in this accident and hope they solve what happened to you and Roger as its still shocking that this happened. I couldn't imagine the pain you both went through. I am praying for your Friends and Family as I know this isn't far after losing you after Thanksgiving and so close to Christmas day. You will never be forgotten

Kristin

Life is so short! RIP Paul Walker

Mecallah Hamby

Its really sad what happened to Paul Walker I really loved the Fast and the furiouse movies!!! R.I.P Paul Walker we will miss you.

Abhisek Das

Fast and Furious won't be the same without you. Rest in peace the blue eyed angel.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments