Lindsay Lohan

Goes After 'GTAV'

12/1/2013 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126-lindsay-gta2

Lindsay Lohan
has called in her lawyers to take action against 'Grand Theft Auto V' ... claiming video game honchos jacked her image without her permission ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us, Lohan's lawyers are currently crafting a lawsuit -- demanding Rockstar Games pay some serious money for using Lindsay's image in the game.

So the question ... did 'GTAV' really use Lindsay.  Here's the evidence:

-- The video game cover shows a woman holding a cellphone who looks Lindsay-ish.  There's been debate over whether it looks more like Kate Upton or Shelby Welinder.

-- Part of the game features a mission where a Lindsay Lohan look-alike asks the player to take her home and escape the paparazzi

-- Another part of the game shows another Lindsay-like character at a hotel resembling the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood -- a place Lindsay not only frequents but once lived at -- and the mission is to photograph her having sex on camera.

No word on whether 'GTAV' execs will pay Lindsay or tell her
lawyers to pound sand.

So we gotta ask:

112613_gta_launch

Bill03948

The Image is Abi Maria Gomez from the TV show Survivor. Look her up... Better looking than LL.

Someonezmom

The hooker giving head to the hobo behind the garage looks like Lohan, so maybe she has a suit lol

Peter Henkel

Did Paul Walker actually die? Is it real, or fake? Is he actually alive? Maybe he just wanted to retire from the movies? I saw an actress ,or actor before that was supposed to have died. I can't remember who I saw etc......Ok see ya......

calfyk

I thought the blonde girl holding the iFruit image look more like Justine Ezarik than Lindsey..

calfyk

i thought the blonde girl holding the iFruit image look more like Justine Ezarik than Lindsey

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwhahahahahahhaha! Own is still filming this nothing POS. This will be the most boring, pathetic, reality show ever. #Washeduphag

rog

Man ima sue gtav as well trevor looks just like me !!!!.......I hate sue happy america even worse when fing celebs do it.Who tried it last time ellen page because the girl in last of us looked just like her get over your damn selves if it not a live picture you havnt got any rights too sue its a free country and people will draw how they want.They been doing this for ages in comic books as well most the characters in games and comics were were from inspirations off of real people.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhahahahahaha! Not a soul wants to admit hooking up with "The Junkie"!!

Also in bathrooms with guys on her knees!

Lindsay Lohan’s new boy
By Page Six TeamDecember 4, 2013 | 4:25am
Modal Trigger

Lindsay Lohan has been spending time lately with Michael Neeson.
Photo: Getty Images
MORE ON:
LINDSAY LOHAN
Celebs and their unexpected Marilyn moments
Worst plastic surgeries to look like stars
Stars and their sweet rides
Sightings...
Premature cougar Lindsay Lohan has moved on from a younger man to an even younger one. After dating 19-year-old model Liam Dean, sources say the 27-year-old actress is cozying up to Liam Neeson’s 18-year-old son, Michael.
The two were spotted Friday partying at hot spot Finale, where spies tell us they snuck off to the women’s bathroom together at one point.
Page Six reported in October that Lohan was seeing Dean, a hunk signed with Red Model Management, after the two were spotted partying at 1Oak. She was also linked to teenage Ralph Lauren model Morgan O’Connor.
Now, the troubled actress, who completed rehab this summer, has moved on to Michael, son of late actress Natasha Richardson and Neeson and grandson of Vanessa Redgrave.
A source said: “Lindsay seems to have this thing for younger men at the moment.
“They were together at a house party of one of Lindsay’s stylist friends before Thanksgiving, and were together at Finale on Friday. Lindsay was seen leading him into the women’s bathroom, hand-in-hand. The odd thing was that Dean was with them all night, even though Lindsay had been seeing him, too.”
But a rep for Neeson insisted “it’s not true” that Lohan and the actor’s son are romantically linked. Lohan’s rep told us, “Lindsay is friends with Michael but they are not dating.”
Liam Neeson recently told the Belfast Telegraph he doesn’t want his kids to get caught up in the acting business. “You go for an interview for a part and you’re rejected for all sorts of things — you’re too tall, or too Irish,” the “Taken” star said. “It is a hard process to go through and I don’t want my kids to have to feel that.”
Meanwhile, sources say Lohan’s heading to Miami this week for Art Basel, where she’s being pegged as this year’s Demi Moore — as in the star who shows up to ubiquitously party.
But we’re told it’s highly unlikely Michael’s family would allow him to go to Miami to hang with her.

WTF?

Her names shelby welinder idiot, rockstar don't give a damn about you and will laugh in your desperate face they make more money then you can possibly dream of

Ivresse

To be fair to Lindsay, she does look a bit like Trevor...

darkhorse91

New ROL thread.

David

I am suing them. The picture looks like me. Now I know, I am a man with brown hair. But take a closer look. The picture of the person in the painting has a head. I have a head. it has arms, I have arms. It's holding up 2 fingers. I have 2 fingers. it has legs, I have legs. So pretty much, it has all the same parts as I do. So it's like me. I want my money.

serge

THIS IS KATE UPTON on GTA V!

LISA

New ROL Thread!! http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/lindsay-lohan-liam-neeson-son-michael/

realitytelevisionforum.com