Paul Walker

Body Unidentifiable

... Autopsy Delayed

12/1/2013 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1201_paul_walker_tmz
Paul Walker's body was burned so badly the coroner needs his dental records to identify the body ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the L.A. County Coroner tells us ... the bodies of Paul and his friend/business partner Roger Rodas are currently unidentifiable and their autopsies will be delayed until later this week.

We're told the coroner is waiting on both sets of dental records before proceeding.

Rodas -- who was driving the Porsche yesterday -- was friends with Walker for nearly a decade ... and Roger has been credited with helping Paul start his race shop.

The two also joined forces to create the "Reach Out World Wide" Foundation to help disaster relief in other countries -- and as we first reported ... the group was behind yesterday's fundraiser for typhoon relief in Santa Clarita.

Paul's rep says Roger and Paul were leaving the event when they wrecked.

Rodas was 38 years old.

1130_paul_roger_instagram

Alejandro

t

karmah

There are reasons speed limits are put in place.....this is one. RIP

varun

paul u so closed my heart.
I miss u paul

lala

All of u need to shut ur mouths nun of you know how fast they were going

lala

R>I>P. Paul

roxanne

I remember watching him in joy ride , he was a good actor . I loved the all the fast and furious movies , Paul Walker you may be gone but never forgotten . gone to soon . now an angel in the sky .

R.I.P Paul .:(

roxanne

II LIKED HIM AND WATCHED HIM IN THAT MOVIE JOY RIDE . I WATCHED ALL THE FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES . I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S GONE AND THIS HAPPENED PAUL YOU MAYBE GONE BUT NEVER EVER FORGOTTEN MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER . NOW HEAVEN HAS GAINED 2 MORE ANGELS IN HEAVEN ......

R.I.P PAUL :(

roxanne

R.I.P PAUL :(

Tim

Both they where great drivers... To bad some " crazy people " make some video's and photo's about Paul, that's he alive... What a waste of time... Please don't make those kind of videos, thats really disrespectful to paul, roger , their friends and especially Meadow and her family! So get the *** off with those idiot vids/photos about he's alive! Get a life and search for a doctor!

Niki

So sadden by Paul walkers death. RIP my friend.

Tommy34

Women seeking older rich men is a classic combination of experience and beauty which has been around for decades. It is very common that women are attracted to successful men, mainly because rich guys are relatively more successful in career and understand better how to treat their women~~SeekingŔich.Coм~~is a focused community for successful rich men dating sexy women. If you are ready for a new adventure, give them a try!

Elvisguy

What a sad way to leave this messed up world and leave it to the press to add salt to all our wounds.

I am KC, I don't even eat RICE & I approve this message

Cynthia

So very sorry for the famlies of both men I will pray for both familes it would be very hard to lose a son no matter how they were taken God I pray you will be with their chlidren and the parents of both men.

Tetsukitsune

I wish people would stop talking about how "the road isn't a race track." These were (at least for the most part) professionals who modified and tuned performance automobiles and even had a little racing experience on-track. They were troubleshooting problems with the car, from what I heard. Sure, you can drive carelessly. But don't go making it out like this was all because people basically race on the streets. That's far from the truth and it makes us drivers look bad. :|

Michael

If you guys hadn't of known, he was speeding but he was not racing anyone! And they both race car experts WITH experience so don't blame them. The main problem was a fault with the steering fluid, it had broke off whilst they were facing the tree and so they both crashed into the tree, Paul tried to get out but couldn't and so the fire killed them both. Don't go blaming them for accidents, they were both great men. R.I.P Paul.