'Fast and Furious' Star Tyrese

Breaks Down at Paul Walker Crash Site

12/1/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

120113_tyrese_paul_rip_luanch_v2
Tyrese Gibson was overcome with grief Sunday afternoon when he showed up to the crash site where his "Fast and Furious" co-star Paul Walker died less than 24 hours before.

Tyrese paid tribute to Walker during a quick stop at the Santa Clarita crash spot moments ago ... the same place fans are leaving tons of flowers and various tokens in honor of Walker.

Gibson is clearly falling apart while visiting the death site ... and everyone around him is completely silent while he mourns.

1201_tyrese_at_crash_site_twitter

update_graphic_red_bar
3:00 PM PST -- Tyrese took a piece of the crash wreckage home with him and posted a pic of it online afterward.

1201-tyrese_instagram_sub

TheEric

boo hoo...is someone feeling starved for attention, tyrese?

Lil Wayne

It's ok Tyrese, Paul is in a better place and I pray that u and all his friends and family can get through this tough time.

tmzer

ohh my. i guess he couldn't believe it. had to see it himself. nothing wrong to go there and let it all out. mourning his way.

Jason

Comments are the best part of any tragedy. "Let him grieve in piece" "Photographers crowding him" "People with their phones", yet all these people leaving the comments flock to TMZand other media outlets for the exclusive details of everything. It's just funny to me.

phil osopher

Sometimes it's just not the right place or time to be using your camera. Show a little class, how about it.
So you got a picture of Tyrese at the scene......watch it all you want, does it make you feel good?
Sick!

JSilver

Machelle, how dare you? You disgust me for judging someone on how they deal with their grief. This man had no choice but to deal with the paps because of the situation. I'm sure he would have preferred to do it with no one around but this is the reality of his situation. You didn't make "event", as you call it, out of your grief because most likely, you are not a celebrity. When someone is grieving they need to do what they need to do. And don't try to accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about. I too, tragically, have lost loved ones. I know the pain. I know it.

Justfacts

Im stunned by the news!! What a tragic loss.
People, please remember what he was doing minutes before the crash. He was at a childrens fundraiser for his organization Reach Out Worldwide benefiting victims of the recent typhoon in the Philippines. This is the person who we shall miss!! A person with a generous heart and compassion for those in need. You will truly be missed!!

God Speed Paul <3 Rest in Peace

noel

oh please, if he wanted a private moment then don't go to the crash site. he knew he was being filmed. disgusting

Machelle

Hey KELL, if you could read, you'd see I clearly said I lost my child last summer, so how the hell can you tell me I don't know how it feels to lose someone. And I didn't stand outside on the sidewalk knowing all the neighbors and media was there. You're right, people do grieve differently. That has nothing to do with what I said earlier. The problem is, everyone is shouting to give him 'privacy'. He's standing outside in broad damn daylight and when he got there, he already saw the cameras. He chose to come, he chose to cry , the cameras were already there. He's there for show, not for Paul. Period!

Barbarascy

I didn't know Mr. Walker, but this clip brought a tear to my eye. My heart goes out to all his family, friends, and especially to his daughter Meadow.

Talia

Completely disgusted by the way reporters/photographers do their job. No respect or sympathy for people who have lost their lives and the families grieving for them. All that matters is who gets the report first. How despicable. RIP PAUL WALKER<3 You will be forever missed but also forever loved.

TheMarshmallowMan

I can't believe people are filming and laughing. This society we live in is sick in the head, worshiping these celebrities like they're gods, behind the aura they are regular people like us. Get your own lives

nisiek

Please let him grieve in peace why so many cameras, this is extremely. Intrusive....shame on the media have a heart...RIP lovely sweet Paul

bobby

TMZ, you should feel ashamed of yourself for posting and profiting off this.

Mark

All those cameras... smh.
What the **** would they do with all this footage anyways.
Post it on Facebook.
"hey guys look its tyrese crying"
"yeah its really sad"
"thats all"
"thanks for giving me attention"