'Fast and Furious' Star Tyrese

Breaks Down at Paul Walker Crash Site

12/1/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

120113_tyrese_paul_rip_luanch_v2
Tyrese Gibson was overcome with grief Sunday afternoon when he showed up to the crash site where his "Fast and Furious" co-star Paul Walker died less than 24 hours before.

Tyrese paid tribute to Walker during a quick stop at the Santa Clarita crash spot moments ago ... the same place fans are leaving tons of flowers and various tokens in honor of Walker.

Gibson is clearly falling apart while visiting the death site ... and everyone around him is completely silent while he mourns.

1201_tyrese_at_crash_site_twitter

update_graphic_red_bar
3:00 PM PST -- Tyrese took a piece of the crash wreckage home with him and posted a pic of it online afterward.

1201-tyrese_instagram_sub

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TJ

The man has a heart. God bless.
This is such a useless tragedy~

Kelsey

Let the poor man grieve in peace.

JiLL1

wow. that made me tear up. so sad

beachgal

:'(

Martina

He didn't even know him. They were only in a movie together. How fake can he be?

JiLL1

Can these stupid photographers stop crowding around like a pack of vultures?

Kell

Why can't this poor man grieve a loved one in peace, without cameras, mics and people taking videos with their freaking cell phones! So some respect and give the families and friends of these men some privacy. How would you feel if this was happening while you were grieving the loss of a loved one?

TJ

This happened because somebody,was doing something, they should not have been doing. Now Paul is dead, because of stupidity.

tim

jesus ****ing christ, can everyone just let em grief in peace and not have cameras all up in his face

JiLL1

Tyrese posted this on his Instagram & it's making me cry. .....

“My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real. Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don’t understand. My heart hurts it’s broken no one can convince me that this is real…. Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family…

Joshash

What the hell is wrong with people? Absolutely disrespectful! The man is grieving for the loss of his friend and people are busting out their cellphones to record it?!? That is disgraceful! People are incredibly selfish. Instead of feeling bad for the man, they are more concerned about it being a celebrity sighting at recording it. These supposed "fans" are not there to grieve....they are treating the crash site like a tourist attraction. Tyrese couldn't even properly mourn because of these douche bags. Im disgusted.

Anna

so disgusted by all the paps. let the guy grieve.

Fabian Narkus

How can these people holding their mobile cameras while he is in tears? Supid world!

Prototype4833

Honestly even I can say the cameras in his face is disrespectful but Tyrese is actively showing the world how heartbroken he is and I don't think he can give a damn who sees it. Maybe Ludacris and Tyrese will make a tribute song for him.

Machelle

While I agree that the paps can be disgusting, he KNEW the cameras were there when he exited his vehicle. A true friend grieves in private, not make a spectacle of Paul's death. This was more about him and less about Paul. When my child died, I didn't go outside and cry where everyone could see me. I cried in the privacy of my home, my office, sometimes my car. But I NEVER made an 'event' of it. The paps are disgusting, but in this case, so is Tyrese.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments