Lisa Lampanelli

Check Me Out ... I'm F****** Skinny!

12/3/2013 11:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1203-lisa-lampanelli-whosay
Lisa Lampanelli
has pulled a Jonah Hill ... the comedian dropped more than a hundred pounds in the last year and now she's showing off her new bod.

Lisa posted the photo on Instagram today, more than a year after undergoing a sleeve gastrectomy -- a type of gastric bypass surgery. The progress is really impressive, but Lisa has insisted it's not a permanent fix. She still has to alter her eating habits to keep the weight off.

We're proud of Lisa for the hard work, but when Jonah lost his weight ... there was a lot of talk that he was less funny because of it ... so we gotta ask ...

1203-subasset-lisa-lampanelli-whosay

Lydia

She is horrible woman, fat or skinny. HORRID PERSON. You know why she decided to get weight loss help medically - because of Celebrity Apprentice and that model chick she couldn't stand. She was sooooooooooo jealous of her and that's why she was so mean to her.

Dumba$$es

Where is the option of "never funny"?

keepinitrealincali

Stop hatin'-- she looks great! I'm sure half of you commenting are pulling it out of your azzes and don't even know who the hell she is or have heard her humor. Caught Lisa on her SiriusXM show yesterday afternoon while driving home from work. She was talking about her surgery and being upfront and honest to her fans about the weight loss (Star Jones anyone?). She's being very sensible and knows that she has to tackle her issues with food to successfully kept the weight off. I applaud her for taking back control of her health. Love her filthy, vulgar bad girl humor--Go Lisa!

dri

Too bad the bitch cant lose the fat from her stupid mouth...ugly is ugly...you can lose all the weight you want...youre still an ugly azz human pice of feces!

Azi

DAMN Lisa..............LOOKIN GOOD !

KicksandGiggles

Her head is not in proportion to her body. She cannot possibly think this big pale head with a blond rooster cut is remotely attractive. Lose weight in proportion to your body frame!! Oprah did the same thing and looked equally ridiculous.

TheTruth

You can polish that turd all you want, it's still a turd!

kyla

First off let me say I'm not a fatty picking up for fatties everywhere. But she looks way better, bigger. And I'm not saying she should go ahead and be unhealthy but I think she took it too far. She would look 100000x better if she just lost like 30 or 40 pounds way back, instead of going over board. Plus her losing all that weight aged her face like 20 years! She looked WAY younger when she was bigger! I would prefer to be chunky and look young then skinny and look old any day!

Kait

She was never funny...

Ann

now if she would just put a bag over that mug of hers

Just My Opinion

All I can say when looking at her is coc a do her do. LOL that hair! Just as funny? I would say even more funny!! LIKE..FUNNIER THAN EVER!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

You can just feel the love in the air when the subject is Lisa Lampanelli

Just My Opinion

Now she reminds me of that little bird in The Peanuts.

immamamma

She looks fantastic!

Anastasia

Why would she get skinny? Is she trying to date white guys now?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments