« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

ASU Fan Brawl

Old Man 'GOT DESTROYED' After Karate Kick

12/4/2013 2:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120413_asu_ipad

The old man who booted an Arizona State fan in the face at Sun Devil Stadium last weekend "GOT DESTROYED" after the camera turned off ... sources involved in the situation tell TMZ Sports.

The video of the initial incident has already gone viral -- showing an old man delivering a BOOT to the face of a young ASU fan during the ASU vs. U of A game in Tempe this past weekend.

Moments after the blow, you can see ASU fans swarm the old man ... and then the camera shuts off.

Now, sources directly involved in the incident tell TMZ Sports ... the old man "got what he deserved" when several ASU fans pummeled him right in the stands.

As for how the whole thing started ... we're told, "The old man was yelling at some undergrads and some girls. He was told to 'shut his mouth.'"

"The old man took offense. He kicked. He then got what he deserved. He was destroyed."

We're also told security rushed to the scene and "[the old man] and his redneck family were kicked out." The ASU fans were allowed to stay in the stadium.

Sources say it appears the old man was a U of A fan because he was wearing blue -- one of the school's colors.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

damienevil

lol...the people who got kicked in the face talking big afterwards...ya we kicked his ass...we bad

Jay W.

Can't call it elderly abuse. Not after that kick.

jreally

leave it to some ASU graduate working at TMZ to spin the story!

Beardown

Bobby

Actually anyone who watches the video on YouTube can easily link to a 2nd video that shows the old dude throw a couple punches and then it gets broken up.

Here's proof that your story is completely false:

MirandaFurtado

Hahahaa. This needs to be on http://babesdigballs.com/

Christina Crawford

I am the ASU student of that "old man" and am upset that people have not tried to learn the full story before commenting. My Father kicked that student in the face because, just moments before that, that so respected ASU student kicked me in stomach and I am pregnant. So after being bitched at by people above us for smoking cigs (which was understandable) , and then having our seats taken by other inconsiderate ASU students, my Father was upset after his first grandchild was threatened. And btw, we were NOT kicked out nor was my Father "destroyed". After that kick, my Father covered me all the way out of the stadium and to the car. He protected me and my child.