Justin Bieber

THREATENED BY AUSTRALIAN MAYOR

Clean Up Your Graffiti, OR ELSE!

12/4/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120313_bieber_mayor_launch
Justin Bieber picked the wrong city to spray tag, 'cause the mayor of Gold Coast, Australia just issued an ultimatum to the "pop princess" -- clean up your mess ... OR SING FOR ME!!!!!

Mayor Tom Tate just issued a video message to Bieber after the singer went graffiti crazy all over a hotel wall during a visit to the city last week.

"I've got a message for pop princess Justin Beaver," Tate said ... "We love your music but we hate your graffiti and your vandalism here in our city."

He continued ... "Mate, you've got two choices -- come back and clean up your mess or come back and sing at the [Mayor's Christmas Carols event] on the 7th of December."

It's unclear what will happen if Bieber ignores both requests ... but here's our advice for Mayor Tate: Don't hold your breath.

1203-justin-bieber-graffiti-splash

1203_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I kinda like it. Good use of color.

Zambonie

I'd like a psychiatrist to sound off on lil twerpenweinie's *art*

I've heard they can diagnose if a person it a schizophrenic, psycho or sociopath, etc

BLUE UGLY 💩

What the hell is with this punk and Fist Brown? They're like 2 yr olds drawing all the walls all the time... spoiled brats

they can't even draw well by the way, that looks like sh*t

Cynic

any "normal" person woul;d be charged with a crime, but not beiber, which shows australian law is a two pronged legal system one law for the rich another for the poor and middle class.

It's not even good art.... Triangle with "x's" for eyes?
`
Amateur!

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

My six year old with sidewalk chalk can draw better.

KOKOPELLeigh

Too bad he doesn't have the authority to ban Bieber from all of Australia...perhaps other countries and continents would follow as well. Then we could regulate him to some deserted island with Chris Brown, Lohan, Miley and the rest of them until it turned into The Lord of the flies sorta thing.

Bob

I thought everything was cool with his vandalism. TMZ said the hotel was very happy that he defaced their wall and took a dump in their breakfast buffet.

not

I just hope this little douche girl gets caught in the act in the wrong country and gets her a$$ pounded in a jail cell

Truth

DUDE SOUNDS GAAAY... WHO THE F*CK WANTS SHE-MALE JUSTINE BIEBER AT A XMAS EVENT?? EVEN WORSE... EXCUSING A CRIME IN RETURN FOR FAVORS. FUGLY DUDE WITH THE FUNNY ACCENT SHUD RESIGN ALREADY. #TRUTH!!

my 2 cents

"Pop Princess " I like this Mayor !

space monkey

The gold coast has been having some issues with bikie gangs.

How good would it been if he had tagged one of there buildings....

I have a feeling he would not got out that situation to well..

space monkey

so much spam.... WTF TMZ...

Fix your site....

jack

The freshness of this news is already the second week. TMZ are losers

jack

this idiot apparently have elections soon. he decided have PR. I would be ashamed to have such a jerk mayor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments