Lindsay Lohan

I'm Not Dating Liam Neeson's Son

I'm Not Banging Anyone

12/4/2013 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1204-lindsay-lohan-single-tmz
Lindsay Lohan is practicing the safest kind of sex -- NONE -- because she's too busy focusing on her career to worry about boys ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

According to sources, Lindsay's laughing off reports she's hooking up with Liam Neeson's 18-year-old son, Michael ... claiming they're only friends and have been for quite a while.

In fact, sources tell us, Lindsay hasn't been dating ANY of the people she's been reportedly seeing recently, including male models Morgan O'Connor (a friend of a friend) and Liam Dean (whom she met on a photo shoot).

Instead, we're told Lohan is laser-focused on her sobriety and her career ... plus, she's spending at least 2-3 days a week shooting her docu-series​ for Oprah's network.

Lucky_130

If creepy ass Uncle Terry Richardson were to hit Lindsay up for a night of dirty sex, and a raunchy photo shoot, she would drop everything for a night of sex with him. That is what kind of a girl she really is

Questdelsangraal

What career? This creature has been forgotten by all but online media.

darkhorse91

So she is supposedly in Miami right now. You know what that means? PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

Jay

Here is a little Christmas song to the tune of Its" Beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

Its beginning to look a lot like Lohan Christmas
Cocaine everywhere
Mommy is drunk upstairs
Daddy is making another baby somewhere
While Ali is out puking in the snow

Its beginning to look a lot like Lohan Christmas
Cocaine everywhere
Oprah is over there
Lindsay is taking photos of herself in her underwear
Can you please pass over that giant bowl of blow?

Marvin

Laser-Focused would be training in a Cross Fit gym, working on singing and dancing, and to be a triple threat even doing some plays for respect. TMZ happy holidays, You're slaying me Santa.......pssss....don't tell anyone but I'm sure LiLO reads this shiat....

Fabienne

How is it that people that are not working in show business would assume that they are waiting around for a career in said industry? Guess we should be glad she's not deciding on a career as a surgeon. Is anyone posting on here just assured they can screw up at work and just walk in and everything be business as usual? Maybe try fast food if her record would let her near a cash register. So delusional and what an ego.

LINDSAY LOHAN'S next mugshot

lindsays cooter is not cute and freckled, it's diseased. She has MULTIPLE sexually transmitted diseases which she takes std medicine/s for. FACT.

demoncat

after all what guy really wants to wind up hunted by the tabs or blab that they are dating Lindsey at least her career rebuilding is working she is being talked about again

Barbara

Focused on club Finale/NYC maybe...my relative sees her there tweerking away....only change seems to be she hass not assaulted anyone....yet

ted

Career?

*snicker*

Lucky_130

I am still waiting for Chief Griefs take on this story, for a good laugh of course. He is probably masturbating to the canyons while getting drunk on some cheap malt liquor.
I will admit I have the Canyons ready to watch, Netflix just sent it to me today, but I am scared to watch it. I have been to busy playing the game of the year edition of That Walkiing Dead game. I did not like the way it all ended, but Im sure it is better than the Canyons,lol

Double Bubble

Its actually nice not reading and seeing her as a mess every weekend. On another note, I cant stand Oprah since shes starting to use her powers for evil..., the race card using b*tch traitor..

DiM

She only bangs for steady bags of cocaine.
No cocaine, no freckled action.

Sam

Lindsay doesn't just bang anyone, she's bangs EVERYONE

Reg

Do I smell the 'Heady' scent of (Desperation)?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments