Beyonce's Dad

You're a Deadbeat

... Baby Mama Alleges

12/4/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1203-mathew-knowles-alexsandra-wright-1

Beyonce's father is a DEADBEAT DAD ... at least according to the mother of his 3-year-old son who claims Mathew Knowles has stiffed her out of $24k in child support, TMZ has learned.

According to California State records obtained by TMZ, Mathew missed TWO of the $12k monthly payments he's been ordered to pay to Alexsandra Wright.

Sources close to Wright says she's in a financial bind and needs the cash asap -- we're told she's even had to pull her son from school because she can't afford to pay for it.

As we've reported ... the legal battles between Knowles and Wright have been ugly. She claims Knowles sent a threatening email to her in 2011 ... warning "there's a price to pay" for hurting his family.

We reached out to Mathew for comment -- so far, no word back.

1126_whos_your_daddy_footer

BLUE UGLY 💩

Unless that kid can make him money like the older braindead high school dropout daughter then forget it

Doodlebug

12k that's all? Maybe Beyoncé can pay for her half brother Hahahahahaha

Doodlebug

Blue ivy can have play dates with her uncle..

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Ok, now I know where the early pics of Bloo came from.

BrooklynCat425

Ok, I understand he has to pay the child support but this childs mother should be more responsible with the money. I mean 12,000 a month and you are in a financial
bind? She sounds just as irresponsible as
the deadbeat who missed 2 payments. Is a
suggestion put the child in a public school
and stop spending the child support on
yourself Mommy...I mean thats is
$144,000.00 a year. Stop trying to live the lifestyle of your sons famous sister and put that money away for your son.

WW

This woman is a serious gold-digger...12,000 a month for a 3 yr old... what school is he attending at 3yrs old... that now she's strapped for cash...
She met this man and saw a paycheck... and he was stupid enough to fall for it.....

Truth

DUDES A BROKE ASS SINCE BEYAAWWNCE KICKED HIM TO THE CURB, POINT BLANK. DATS WHY ALL DUDES NEED TO TAKE GOLD DIGGER RECOGNITION 101. THERE'S A MASTERS PROGRAM BABYMAMAS 201 FOR TOOLING AROUND WITH BLACK CHICS TOO LAZY TO GET A F*CKING JOB. #TRUTH!!

STFU

their entire family are nothing short of lowlifes. but he is disgusting to get a women pregnant while he was still married . Karma has been brutal for him and rightfully so. I hope there's more karma to come

Barbara

I don't know if he sees his son, but I know if I were either daughter I would be seeing my little brother. This child "is" part of their family, he has done nothing wrong.

Kestrel

It's DAY CARE, not school.
Know the difference between dropping your kid off somewhere so somebody else can raise them and actually giving them an education.

Jamey Hunter

Is anyone surprised?

strunz2318

Why are guys who are allegedly so smart so dumb. If you're a man and you have money and a young woman comes after you...she's not after you, she's after your money. Period. End of story.

Jay W.

What exactly does this guy do for a living? 12K a month seems rather steep.

WLou

Wait... You mean to tell me that getting pregnant by this cheating ba$tard didn't pay off to this home wrecker?? You don't say..

Yes, I'm That Leah

Shoot, I wanna go to school where your son goes, while you playing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments