Paul Walker's GF

Breaks Down

First Photos Since Paul's Death

12/4/2013 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1204_paul_walker_girlfriend_photos_launch_v3Paul Walker's longtime girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell fell to pieces yesterday ... and friends continued to show their support for her after Paul's sudden death.

It's the first time the 23-year-old has been photographed since the tragedy -- breaking down outside Paul's home in Santa Barbara on Tuesday.

In the photos, it's clear Jasmine is still overwrought with emotion -- she was teary-eyed and seen hugging friends and family ... just 3 days after Paul and his friend Roger Rodas were killed in the horrific Porsche crash.

Olivia Portman

TMZ Ex-girlfriend... He said in an interview that he was single. He was unmarried

Olivia Portman

ex girlfriend .... he was single.

Sunset

I wonder why he never married her. If she is a gold digger, she isn't a very good one.

shaun

Wait a minute, this "longtime" girlfriend is 23 and he WAS 40? I wonder just how long they were together. As long as he wasn't on some pedo 'ish then maybe he wasn't so bad after all. If he was a pedo then thats not cool and I guess having $ lets you get away with 'ish.

billybob

I guess the Rodas family is quite lucky now thta no papz are after them . . .

Sunset

When I heard how he died I was not the least bit surprised. When I was in high school the stupid meatheads who souped up their rice racers and ugly mustangs ate that sh*tty movie franchise up. Then one day, during lunch break, said kids were playing Fast and Furious on a residential street. Needless to say the street race went awry and a girl (passenger) ended up dying at the scene. I'm not blaming the movies, but It's no surprise that he went out like he did. How come nobody asked why these two idiots were driving the way they were WHERE they were??? No love lost here. I'm happy that nobody else was hurt...and that this crappy movie franchise may die as well.

Jackie

OK

immamamma

About the age thing... Have you seen Paul Walker?? He never looked 40, and he was beyond gorgeous. They made a really cute couple. But the pictures of her from today are heartbreaking, u can tell she is broken and lost. Prayers to her and the family. Rip paul...

LetsBeReAL

She looks like she's been cried out. You can tell that she's lost. My sympathy to her and his family. Rip PW

Andrea

Who cares about their ages.. They loved each other and it showed, ya know, being together for several years and all. Just because he's rich doesn't automatically make her a gold digger. Are the wealthy only supposed to date their own kind? Is that the rule now? Give me a break.

YeaISaidIt

You low life double standard idiots are so irritating. When there are stories of Michael Jackson, we see comment after comment about him being a pedophile. PW has not one but TWO teenage girlfriends at the age of 33 and 28 and now you all have all this compassion and epic love stories about your long lasting relationships and 30 year age differences. what a fricken joke!!!! I am not saying he deserved to die but don't take something that is clearly disgusting, creepy, and criminal, and try to make it like apple pie.

ó|ó

sad death
BUT
it's not like his girlfriend was his own age, she has plenty of time to find herself another 40 something moviestar to latch on to
if you're a girl in your early 20's there's plenty of twice your age ruch guys in hollywood who'll be your atm

bobo

Auw this gold digging whore will find some other rich guy to use her then throw her away. In the mean time get a job!!!

Awww

It seems to me that he was indeed single and solely dedicating his time to his daughter. People has a wonderful article and recent picture of him and Meadow. I think he was trying to make up for lost time and be father.

Jorge

It doesn't matter how good looking he was or how blue his eyes were. Grown men or women that take advantage of young girls or boys are perverts and no better than the pedophiles in other country that take child brides and take sexual advantage of minors. It's all sick but I guess to some of the posters here since his eyes were so blue it was ok for him.