Paul Walker's GF

Breaks Down

First Photos Since Paul's Death

12/4/2013 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1204_paul_walker_girlfriend_photos_launch_v3Paul Walker's longtime girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell fell to pieces yesterday ... and friends continued to show their support for her after Paul's sudden death.

It's the first time the 23-year-old has been photographed since the tragedy -- breaking down outside Paul's home in Santa Barbara on Tuesday.

In the photos, it's clear Jasmine is still overwrought with emotion -- she was teary-eyed and seen hugging friends and family ... just 3 days after Paul and his friend Roger Rodas were killed in the horrific Porsche crash.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Trini888

Its moments like this where as annoying as I think Kanye West is, i wish he was there to knock this camera out. Cmon there are some moments people should be allowed some privacy especially someone mourning who isnt even famous or anything. TMZ have a LITTLE dignity

bill

wait long time girl friend,she's 23 and he was 40? so did he meet her at 12?

m

wow, y'all are s***bags for real. and your lemming audience

paul kinnaman

Why worry about the GF? Why not focus on the kid instead?

sirald66

Jasmine, he loves you. Smile in all that he is.

Julia

I love Paul Walker but 33 years old dating 16 year old it is something I don't understand? What a f******?????? It is sick and unhealthy and if this is true I have a little doubts about him:(( it's just not normal I mean I know 16 years old girls and they are not ready for a relationship a specially with a 333 years old men. so sad to hear that . and she looks like honey boo boo sister

Sade

You know sometimes when two people meet and have an obvious connection and attraction all the rules written in black and white are no longer understood because simply love over rules. Its called passion! If her parents aren't complaining why should you plus it lasted almost ten years so it wasn't perverted it was actual love :)

Amelia

Paul Walker was a pedophile. This girl was 16 when they started dating. If he wasn't famous he would be in jail and on a sex offender list.

katharine kerby

His gf is 23? Isn't his daughter 15 or 16? I'd be crying too...

zelya

come on u people have a heart......as if she knew that he was going to die n she will inherit everything......they were simple people in love......

Josipa

seriously guys? ok, I can understand that some people find age difference terrible, but calling her a whore and **** like that really pisses me off. Does she look like any of those whores, who use every opportunity to show off with her super famous, rich boyfriend, wearing tons of make up. Lets face it, she's not victoria secret's angel and he could have been with any famous and prettier girl, so if he choose her, it's probbably bcs he really loved her for who she is. You don't know nothing about their relationship, neither do I, but I can see difference between her and Kim Kardashian and other starlets. So it's stupid to say she wanted his money 'cause she's wearing cheaper clothes than most of you and doesn't care about these stuff. All of that I realized in 5 ****ing minutes just watching photos. so sorry if I am wrong, but this is obvious.

kimberly

May they met when she was 16 maybe he waited till she was 18 to actually date her, is there any proof she was 16 and dating, anyway he is gone now and if he has not died and married her then what would you say, my guess is lucky b....

Anonymous

Oh, please....He dumped her way back in 2011, so she can stop with the crocodile tears, 'cause she still got NOTHING.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9