Lindsay Lohan

CHECK OUT MY SMOKIN' HOT ASS

... It's Bathing Suit Season

12/5/2013 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1205_lindsay_lohan_maverix_bikini_article
Rehab does a body good ... at least for Lindsay Lohan, who strapped on a one-piece bathing suit and flaunted around her 27-year-old physique in Miami today.

It's the first time Lindsay's really shown off her body since leaving court-ordered rehab back in July, stemming from a reckless driving conviction.

Lilo is in south Florida for Art Basel ... which is a huge international art show -- described as the premiere showcase for Modern and contemporary works of art.

For the record, it's 78 in Miami today ... in December.

1111_celeb_beach_bums_butt_guess_who_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

susan

Lindsay, I cannot not believe you really think you are all that. NOT!!!!!!!!! you lost it a long time ago. Gone!!!!! Poof!!!!!

Kerr Avon

I wonder how much she was selling that for a couple of years back?

Victory_rider

$75.00 and almost worth it.

LAPartyMcSage

Skinny s***my skank ass alert.

Questdelsangraal

What ass? All I see is a prematurely old stinky cigarette smoker with a double chin.

LillianTDavis

before I looked at the check which said $4306, I be certain ...that...my sister had been realie earning money part time at there computar.. there dads buddy haz done this 4 less than seven months and resantly paid for the loans on there place and purchased Mazda. browse around this before I looked at the check which said $4306, I be certain ...that...my sister had been realie earning money part time at there computar.. there dads buddy haz done this 4 less than seven months and resantly paid for the loans on there place and purchased Mazda. browse around this

LillianTDavis

my co-worker's sister-in-law makes $80 hourly on the internet. She has been without a job

for 6 months but last month her income was $12782 just working on the internet for a few

hours. look these up http://www.green28.com

jojo

wat about the patchy fake tan haha

poppycarew

She's 27, but looks like a worn out 45.

Carla

She's a skank no matter what kind of package she comes in. She will forever be herpes infected white trailer trash.

Vote2012

Every time I see a picture of her she has a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, please no more pictures she is nasty looks like a walking talking STD.

ddspill

Say what you will, I'd still do her

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12