Lindsay Lohan

CHECK OUT MY SMOKIN' HOT ASS

... It's Bathing Suit Season

12/5/2013 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1205_lindsay_lohan_maverix_bikini_article
Rehab does a body good ... at least for Lindsay Lohan, who strapped on a one-piece bathing suit and flaunted around her 27-year-old physique in Miami today.

It's the first time Lindsay's really shown off her body since leaving court-ordered rehab back in July, stemming from a reckless driving conviction.

Lilo is in south Florida for Art Basel ... which is a huge international art show -- described as the premiere showcase for Modern and contemporary works of art.

For the record, it's 78 in Miami today ... in December.

1111_celeb_beach_bums_butt_guess_who_footer_v2

Jackie

I'm 30 and my ass is way better than that. and please put that F*g down.

Its Nikki Bitches

Sweet Dreams to all, with Angels on your pillows. See you tomorrow for more Lohan laughs and pics xoxoxo

Oh and Yayyyyy! Tomorrows FRIDAYYYYYY!!!

river rat

Yeah, well, it's a smoking hot pancake ass. I've got twenty years on this chick, and I guarantee you my ass has hers beat!

Beamer4343

Hot ass?? Her ass isn't hot.

Grandma Cracker

Poor girl, everyone is so over her............

Its Nikki Bitches

So I'm going to sleep and my friend calls me laughing saying you have to share this

There’s A Reason Why No One Talks About Lindsay Lohan’s Ass (It Can Read Thoughts)

If you’re wondering to yourself, how is that Lindsay Lohan who hasn’t had a (decent) paying acting job in almost a decade can afford trips to Miami, how do I put this? Sometimes mommies don’t pay enough attention to daddies because, well, you’re here, so they’re not going anywhere without it getting really, really expensive. So daddies need to find a special friend who will pay attention to them, without talking, in exchange for less money than it would cost to live in an efficiency that smells funny but you still have to stay at every other weekend. So in the end, everyone wins because being a grown up is just tops

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Besides that saggy as$ and the saggy tits, check out picture #16 when she's not sucking in her gut.

Another person who thinks Miami is not going to end well for her

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhahahahhahahhaha!!

Lindsay Lohan who hasn’t had a (decent) paying acting job in almost a decade

LOVES IT!!!

Night, Night again xoxox

Jen

Dlisted has a pic of her in this that not only shows her nasty sagging ass, but also some floppy side boob to boot, lol.

The_Mrs.

Ok, she's obviously paying TMZ for positive publicity, but this story is a streeeetch!

JesusSaves

Gotta love TMZ's sarcasm!!! Smokin' meaning she's smoking a cig. Hot meaning 78 degrees. Yeah, there's NOOOOO WAY they think those flapjacks are sexy in any way. And that spray-on tan is worn off in large blotches & way overdone in the crotch. Ewwwww!!!!! Just gross, ugh!

JesusSaves

I could have sworn I saw my grandma wearing that same exact bathing suit the other day!!!

Hurley

Floppy teets, floppy butt cheeks, big belly and potato shaped thighs...check out her fat belly on DM pics

Ron Fing Swanson

What ass? It looks like a front.

TheMarshmallowMan

What is it with the Lohans and bruises? Her brother was pictured with a huge bruise on his legs, Im not buying vitamin deficiencies either

Your S&M Girlfriend

That's the same ass my 60 year old aunt rocks at the beach. On second thought my aunt's ass isn't quite that flat and saggy.