Paul Walker Death

Alleged Thieves of Charred Porsche Wreckage

Arrested

12/5/2013 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130-paul-walker-accident-scene-car-facebook-3Two sickos got busted today for allegedly stealing parts of the Porsche Paul Walker died in Saturday afternoon ... according to the Sheriff's Department.

The accused thieves allegedly made off with a T-top from the roof of the Porsche Carrera GT while it was being towed from the accident site to an impound yard late Saturday night.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department ... the two men snatched the part when the tow truck stopped at a red light -- however the truck driver saw them drive off, and helped detectives identify them.

We're told 18-year-old Jameson Witty was arrested today -- and his cohort, who is out of state, has been contacted and will surrender soon.

The T-top was recovered in Witty's home -- and, remarkably, he actually posted a pic of the loot on his Instagram and bragged, "Piece of Paul walkers car, took it off a tow truck at a stop light."

1205_paulwalkerporsche
Alleged criminals are dumb.

Witty and his pal are expected to be booked for felony grand theft and tampering with evidence.

GrindThis

Its pretty funny the way the media is building our rider Anthony and pal Jameson in the news over Paul Walker.

I first hand have heard everything that goes with the story. Do I think it was right? No. However this is about how fanatic people get over celebrities. They took a piece and didn't think of the consequences. Neither one said they were gonna sell it, Anthony told me when he got it, it was gonna be framed and hung on the wall as a memorial to his inspiration and a reminder of what can come from street racing.

Yes the terms of the crash are tragic and to many are disrespectful. I personally get that. It doesn't change the fact that many, thousands wouldn't have taken the opportunity if they had been there first hand.

In short the mistake is made and however the courts handle it, I have your back where many would drop or disregard.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

So did these dumb ***'s wait around the area and stalked the tow truck? How else would they have known it was from the Paul Walker wreckage?
Per meditated. They knew very well what they were doing........morbid!!!

$BIG RED$

Can we get lil wayne to leave the! drugs along! Before he be six feet under

$BIG RED$

So folk need to leave sh..t along let PAUL WALKER REST! Stop trying to make money off the deceit

MrShamanJ

I was on the phone with Jameson that night, that exact time! I called him to iron out details about some party we were suppose to go to, an when I asked what he was doing, he told me he was tailing a tow truck that had Paul Walkers crashed car on it. As I was about to say something, he quickly hung up the phone. he called me three minutes later, telling me how he had waited for the tow truck to stop at a red light, so he could snag a piece of Paul Walkers car. He's crazy! lol.

In Jameson Witty's defense, he was not glorifying Paul Walkers death in any way, nor trying to be disrespectful. He was more about keeping Paul Walker remembered in his own way an having a piece of him. Jameson was a Walker fan an had no disrespectful intent in his actions. Jameson is not a "Sicko," just a young excited fan. I think his charges are too harsh an people are going to play along in the court system because it's an automatic sign of disrespect to cherish a passed persons material items, as sentimental.

Don't believe me, check his phone records an time of the accidental crime. Good luck Jameson. Hope all is well!

whitepower

Two dumb ass

jay

Jesus Christo... you'd think they stole his body, it's just a damn car part. Evidence ... hardly.

LOSER is Kanye

put the car in the ******* driving

walker sucked ass

LOSER is Kanye

the driver was too fast and too furious

walker sucked ass

fdgfs

I'm very confused, is this the same roof you said burnt to pieces in the previous article?

Gustav LaFong

I read that a church is nominating Paul Walker for sainthood. Like Vin Diesel says, "He's now in Heaven with Baby Jesus".

summerof69

No biggie. James Deans whole car came up missing.

Jennifer

Grand theft???? Give me a break.

Bruce Allen

Lovely young generation of heartless self serving youth we have coming up...God bless America, it's going to need it.

Big Bear

You know, you young pieces of sh-- need to get a life. I hope they put your ass in a place where the sun never shines.