Coco

Inserting Herself Into Sex Toy Biz!

12/6/2013 7:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-WM-coco-toys

Coco -- Ice-T's wife -- is breaking into the toy business ... the sex toy business ... and TMZ has learned she's gunning to penetrate the marketplace by January.

Coco's rep tells TMZ ... Coco has teamed up with Cal Exotics, the world's largest sex toy company -- and plans to announce her own line of X-rated items in January.

We're told, "The toys will reflect Coco's personality and will include massagers, vibrators, and more!"

"The toys are for solo and couples play. Coco is involved with the entire process, from packaging to the promotional strategy."

She's like Santa Claus ... for adults.

1206_coco_killer_curves_footer

Susan

Unbelievable. Money must be getting short in this household.

The Pork

Oh wow how incredibly interesting!!!!! not. Poor poor girl! Usually the gals that sell this stuff are the ones who use them or need them. Gotta go, I just threw up in my mouth.

Deb

this message brought to you by buttplugs.com wtf?!

netstarman

Tom Cruise must wetting his lips and ******** after seeing these toys.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

repulsive woman ive seen her they live in santa monica

Machelle

I don't have a body like Coco's, naturally or purchased, but if I did, you better believe I'd keep it behind closed doors with my hot husband, that is, if a had a hot husband. You get what I'm saying.

w

dang, I can't believe ICE-T is letting her do this, how disgraceful

w

ever see her family, they seem so decent and down to earth, this shows how money, greed and fame corrupt people.

w

wait, how does a sex toy reflect one's personality? what?

brian

So there's a group of women - two of which are probably middle-aged at best - and one of them has a Hello Kitty water bottle... Oh yeah, and no, thanks.

chicagoannie

Gross. Coco is a gigantic, jiggly, gelatinous plastic COW.

Majestik

Those two things in her hands would be nothing more than ear plugs for her, ewwwwwww.

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

I Bet Coco Is A Lot Of Fun In Bed.

tdave

That 'hello kitty' thing is going to hurt ...

jason

When it comes to sex, plastic is disgusting. I remember my girl and i once bought a dildo. I thought it would be kinky and fun. But i realized very quickly I did not want to put this object inside her. nasty and stupid. sorry but dildos are lame. Sex is better all natural. Of course ropes and whips are a whole different thing! lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments