Leah Remini

Scientology War with Kirstie Alley

I'd Rather Kill Her ... With Kindness

12/6/2013 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120613_leah_remini_launchEx-Scientologist Leah Remini's taking the high road after Kirstie Alley called her a repulsive "bigot" on the radio -- telling TMZ, she only wishes the best for people ... even if they hate her back.

Leah was out in L.A. last night when we asked about Kirstie's recent Howard Stern interview ... when Kirstie bashed Leah for criticizing Scientology after leaving the Church.

Kirstie called Leah an anti-faith "bigot" who picks on Scientologists for no reason ... then said Leah was her "enemy."

But last night, Leah was stoic ... until we chatted about Kirstie's new sitcom. Check the clip to hear what Leah really thinks.

Leah, you're awesome and keep taking the high road!

BiebsLover

Leah is hot and all but nowhere near as hot as the Biebs

hotbitch

Leah Remini has always struck me as a down-to-earth, cool ass broad.

ELC

Leah wants to kill her with kindness...if I were her I'd definitely watch my back. The knife is poised to attack. To me Kirstie is a little off center. The anger she radiates needs to be channeled somewhere else. The Kirstie of "Cheers"fame is not the Kirstie of now. She seems to be off her meds or something. She is certainly unbalanced and Leah should not take her threats as nonsense. These are the type of people who lose it and attack others. Leah should realize this one is definitely an enemy. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Ruth Nery

Scientology is a cult and a scam. L Ron Hubbard's descendants don't even practice it. They all left. That says enough right there.

Machelle

Little shocked Kristie went there. Lost a lot of respect for her after this. Quite frankly, her rant makes the accusations about their 'church' all the more believable.

Machelle

Sorry spell check changed the spelling of Kirstie's name. Yet it never works when I'm doing homework. Team Leah.

LovelyRita

"Team Remini"

Xianne

I use to like Kirstie alley but she is. ****ing crazy . Kirstie support rapist, racism and violence . Kirstie alley is evil . I support Leah she is smart ,sweet and beautiful .

TPF

Kirstie is a nut job and she is caught up in the Scientology cult just like the rest of the wacko's that are getting scammed out of their money. They so deserve what they get for following a bunch of degenerates.

missbigshot

I saw the best comment of all after watching the video:
"Matt Crosetti · Chabot College
love that Leah's a bigot when Kirstie's new show has Michael Richards on it.."
HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

RB12

What I am sure of is that Leah Remini is a B!!CH. She was even a B!!TCH o MTV Cribs. Be unemployed B!!TCH.

Ron Fing Swanson

Kirstie Alley is a little blob.

WLou

LOVE LEAH! Beautiful and classy, a rare thing!

CoCo Lattee

Everyone of those people are weird.. just look at Tom Cruise and his outbursts. Its NORMAL for that whole cult to act out...