Leah Remini

Scientology War with Kirstie Alley

I'd Rather Kill Her ... With Kindness

12/6/2013 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120613_leah_remini_launchEx-Scientologist Leah Remini's taking the high road after Kirstie Alley called her a repulsive "bigot" on the radio -- telling TMZ, she only wishes the best for people ... even if they hate her back.

Leah was out in L.A. last night when we asked about Kirstie's recent Howard Stern interview ... when Kirstie bashed Leah for criticizing Scientology after leaving the Church.

Kirstie called Leah an anti-faith "bigot" who picks on Scientologists for no reason ... then said Leah was her "enemy."

But last night, Leah was stoic ... until we chatted about Kirstie's new sitcom. Check the clip to hear what Leah really thinks.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Brett

Leah - you are a hilarious, gifted comedic actress - awesome in King of Queens. It is clear that Kirstie has been brainwashed by the cult that she is trying to pass off as a religion. If Scientology is a religion, then McDonalds serves gourmet food.

Maria not Nicky

Kirtie, I think you are delusional! I think you overheard your sweaty triple chins rubbing which in turn created a gloppity glop schloppity schlop smack sound similar to a human voice.

CicadaDiva

Kirstie is a dried up cult member. #TeamLeah

CicadaDiva

Scientology makes Mormonism look normal.

Rose

Christie is way out of line one this one. We do have free speech in this country, as we can see she herself uses it for name calling. Leah can say whatever she wants about Scientology, good, bad or indifferent. Grow up Christie! ! !

Ernest DeBrew

I support Leah Remini all the way. She is the kind of woman I can see myself being married. She is kind, easygoing, outspoken, and so.

I will be glad to see her on my favorite show "The Exes".

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8