Miley Cyrus

I Twerked Santa

And Grabbed a Little Person's Boob

12/7/2013 8:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1207-miley-cyrus-ho-ho-hoI saw Miley Cyrus twerking on Santa Claus ... underneath his big red crotch last night.
She didn't seem too creepy ... until she grabbed a little teat.
Then she, began to wave her tongue and shake her ass on sexy reindeer treats.

And what a laugh it would have been, if Billy Ray walked in ...
And saw Miley twerking Santa Claus last night.

Oh yeah, this all went down at the Jingle Ball concert in L.A. last night, and you gotta see the pics. Easily, the creepiest Santa of all time.

Irene

People say they love her because she is not afraid to be different...problem is, she isn't different...just the same as all the other trash who think we want to see their childish bodies one more time.

mbumble

Just go away.

Jay W.

NO matter the time of year, it's always about sex... eh?

"It's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
It's the most wonderful time...
It's the most wonderful time...
It's the most..."

ah forget it.

Mysteryjen

I wonder if Chanel will start paying her to not use their product?

Knight

Hey Hollywood can you send out your next train wreck "star" all ready? Miley's lame attempt at twirking and her bacteria laced tongue is getting stale like her act.

IaNaTion

Haha I was so right ... as soon as she said, "I'm done twerking never doing that again" I instantly called bull**** lol just another airhead full of **** as always lol

love-truth-freedom

Just when I thought Miles couldn't get any trashier.....

franklyspeaking

Where's the butt?

abby

Total trash. Why do others put up with her? Oh . . . I get it, they're trash, too.

craig

I wanna give that midget the ol north pole...she's cute

craig

wait..does the smidget have a huge cack and ballz or am i buggin out from the fireball im drinking?

carbin

Ugh...so boringly predictable...and Miley, your assets are just not hot. I don't know what it is (well, actually, we all do) but your ass and front-section are just not hot for a 20 yr old. Sorry.

RATTLESNAKE

her outfits always remind me of diapers and she looks like she needs to take a dump the way she squats and sings, pretty disturbing !

Signothorn

Miley is a total skank, but I have to admit the little person dancer is actually pretty cute.

TC17

I'd be willing to bet that she is a lesbian. Thats why the short hair like that also. Both Bieber and Miley look and act alike.