Barron Hilton

Cops ID Face Puncher

... And Now They Want Answers

12/8/2013 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1208_Barron-Hilton_lilo_getty_tmz2The guy who's being accused of punching the crap out of Barron Hilton's face this week has been ID'd by police ... and now cops are on a mission to crack the case ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the puncher has been identified based on witness testimony as New York resident Ray LeMoine -- and now they want his side of the story.

We're told officers attempted to interview Ray yesterday outside the house where he allegedly beat up Paris Hilton's little bro on Friday ... but nobody was home.

As for Lindsay Lohan -- who's being accused of orchestrating the attack -- our sources say they tried to question LiLo yesterday at her new hotel ... but she was M.I.A. both times.

Shocker.

fleabag73

I hope this dude SINGS like a canary.

nof

What I most hated and hate about the violence I saw in my own house/home:

It robs people of their dignity.

Dehumanizes them.

It's beyond humiliating - degrades beyond belief.

Saw it destroy everyone around me.

Ray will learn from this alleged assault -

But it's gonna cost him.

More than he can possibly imagine.

The penalties for violence are profound.

Deservedly-so.

I've walked away from fifty fights.

Fights I easily could have won.

While being called every name in the book.

Taunting only tells me that a sick person's involved.

Barron's gotta learn from this as well.

nof

There's no one on the planet - no one.

That can MAKE me hit another human being.

"Sic - and on my say-so and command..."

I don't think so.

Hit him yourself.

Stopped punching people when I was 12.

Learned young.

Saw family go to jail for violence -

"...Not me, negro."

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay the Junkie is hiding from the Police because she know is QUILTY!!!

She's going to jail in the near future

European

talk ****, get hit

smurfya

Rich kids can't take a punch.

Obamais still aracist

so she has a black slave?does she oown him and want did she trade for it. she has no class or brains and good bye tramp

david 183

Throw them all in jail for being a bunch off *******s!!!

david 183

Throw them all in jail for being a bunch of a$$ holes!!!!

loveyou15

Shes such w hite t rash

DDTDAJOM

Ray Lemoine Deserves a Medal.

Its Nikki Bitches

If anyone is wondering why Lying Lindsay 6 overseas fans and Lohan Inc and Lohan and her family are posting on here, it's because

LYING LINDSAY "THE HOMELESS HOTEL HOOKER" JUNKIE KNOWS SHE'S GOING BACK TO JAIL WITH NO DEAL ON THE TABLE

KEEP RUNNING SCARED, POSTING ON HERE IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE HILTONS BURRING YOUR ASS!!

#TEAMHILTON!!!

bonnie bell

Cry baby. Give it up . Reaaly ? What do think thia dude is going to get life or the chair? Don't put your face were it don't belong. You sound like a little bitch. What a waste of the cops time. They have to babysit rich cry babies.

GothamGirl

Good Gawd!! Paris was caught with cocaine, how many times??? And was NEVER prosecuted. Poor kids caught with CRACK got ten years!! Spoiled moron that she is!! She served 23 days for a DUI, when she might have KILLED someone. Now the cops are all over the case involving a HILTON beatup. Disgusting rich white justice!!!

Compassion

This has some shady LILO all over it! But it's actually one of her crimes I wouldn't mind her getting away with since Barron Hilton is such a douche