Barron Hilton

Cops ID Face Puncher

... And Now They Want Answers

12/8/2013 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1208_Barron-Hilton_lilo_getty_tmz2The guy who's being accused of punching the crap out of Barron Hilton's face this week has been ID'd by police ... and now cops are on a mission to crack the case ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the puncher has been identified based on witness testimony as New York resident Ray LeMoine -- and now they want his side of the story.

We're told officers attempted to interview Ray yesterday outside the house where he allegedly beat up Paris Hilton's little bro on Friday ... but nobody was home.

As for Lindsay Lohan -- who's being accused of orchestrating the attack -- our sources say they tried to question LiLo yesterday at her new hotel ... but she was M.I.A. both times.

Shocker.

Robit

grow up Barron , take the beat down as a man , Oh big baby has to run and have a cry , f**kin baby

taz

How is it that Barron and Paris look nothing alike. He has a piggy nose and she has a hook nose, what gives?

Lucky_130

Oh man, I was just thinking that there hasn't been any Octomom stories in quite some time. I wonder if Octomom has been to the Paul Walker memorial site yet.
That might make a pretty cool story, along with a story about how Lindsay and Paul banged once

Paulina82

Good ! The hiltons get a$$ woopens too !! Lol grow some b@lls barron

Brando

A group of White thugs doing drugs, getting drunk and getting violent. What else is new? I bet their idiotic fellow whites wont' call these idiots what they are - THUGS

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Look I think everyone agrees that this Baron Von Ass Hole deserves to be punched in the face for numerous reasons. But in this instance it is clear that Low-han is working her sleazy, parasitic magic. Kids: this is what cocaine does to you...

Toilethead

He should be punched simply for looking that gay.

john

Get Lindsay Lohan the hell out of the spotlight. She needs to go to jail, stay there. And jackasses like Hugh Hefner need to stop giving her chances, rewarding her ugliness. She needs to lose like hell. Jobs, money, ect. Then maybe she will straighten up. Maybe.

Lucky_130

nof

@ Lucky_130
"Thanks for all the hate checks you pro Lindsay/Paris lovers. I hope Gremlins ruin your Christmas and New Year, too bad the gremlins are not real though."
3 minutes ago
+________________________

Just take a different approach and attitude, dude.

Hate checks lift me - make me feel like I scored.

Everything has the reverse effect on me -

Plus I never read "replies" to my posts -

So I win on that front, as well.

Dianne

If Lindsay came to my house to visit, I bet that my dog wouldn't waste his time sniffing her. My dog has great senses.

NoDoubtfan

Dear Lord, can we please trade good people like Paul Walker for these douchebags? Thanks.

Ron Fing Swanson

Lindsey is a goof

Dave

I think Barron is pretty cute. He would make a great bum buddy for Beiber. Ya, Barron Beiber has a nice ring to it....lol

Old Guy

Wonder how good of a beating one can buy with a 300 million dollar trust fund? Lohan may soon find out...