Lindsay Lohan

She's Innocent

... Says Guy Who Punched Paris Hilton's Bro

12/8/2013 5:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1208_lindsay_lohan_tmzThe guy who laid the smackdown on Barron Hilton's face this week is claiming Lindsay Lohan had nothing to do with the attack ... and his rep tells TMZ the blame falls entirely on Barron.

A rep for Ray Lemoine (yes, really) claims his fists only started flying after Barron refused to leave the house ... and says Paris Hilton's little brother got physical first.

We're told Ray had been renting the house for a few days -- and allowed LiLo to stay there because she was a friend of a friend ... but claims Hilton got all pissy when Lemoine asked him to leave after the party Friday morning.

The rep claims Hilton pulled the "do you know who I am card" but Ray didn't care -- so Barron pushed him ... and that's when things got violent.

We broke the story -- Barron told cops Ray attacked him at Lindsay's request ... but the rep says Ray is adamant Lindsay had nothing to do with his actions.

Still doesn't explain this video.

1208_lindsay_lohan_ray_sub_mavrick

Suzy Q

Message for Bear:

FUT THE SHUCK UP

Do my name

Jody

Unless that is a stock photo, it looks like Lindsay is still nibbling on her thumb, which I have been told is a side effect of drug use.

ketjo

How is this guy who supposedly works in a bike shop and writes a column in the East Village Rag make enough money to rent a mansion in Miami during Artsy Fartsy Week ??????? been there and know the prizes and that place comes with 6 little zero's in the rent......and he has a rep.....I smell a massive cover up going on.....but you know what....ain't going to matter one bit....it's not the law dogs she's got to worry about Its the Hounds from Hell the Hiltons are about to unleash and sic on her smelly ass......Time for a long long trip and stay somewhere in Siberia and they may not be able to find her...but I wouldn't count on it....LOL
This was the famous ONE STEP TO FAR /...you always get warned about........Bye Bye Lindsay.....

Yurra Knutz

She didn't have nothing to do with the smackdown.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Now, where my check at ... DAGNABBIT!

ketjo

Thanks for the entertainment on this icy slicked out day TMZ.........You got the best hits you've had lately and entertained us for once......
Doesn't matter really the Lindsay Lohan has as my daddy would say "Screwed the Poo" this time

Even her victims of blackmail who has payed her way out of everything are not going to be able to safe her ass this time....cause she screwed with someone who's family has more money and power in all the right places to even cause them to think twice about gettin involved.....and they will have there revenage....for this.....If Kathy Hilton Hated Lindsay before it is nothing like what she feels today cause Lindsay hurt her baby boy...flaws and all he is her baby...and like any mother she will go after whoever did the hurtin.......So Run Lindsay Run ....I will enjoy watch the Hilton's Hounds from Hell running you down....Better then the Soaps......and free....

Marilyn

Is it possible with the magnitude of Hilton Hotel connections, she will never again be able to get an hotel room in the whole world?
Heaven forbid..... maybe she can now rent a motel
on the other side of town near railroad tracks!

Yurra Knutz

Do do you know who I am?
I'm not leaving.
HEY!
*OUCH!!*
WAH!!... WAH!!!
Lohan had me beatdown!
Help me Paris!!
WAH!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

they're all FABULOUS!

Yurra Knutz

I didn't do nuffin'.
The smackdown was ordered by Lohan for no reason. I tell you!... Lohan did it!
Do you know who I am? I'm too important to get kick out of a party?
Now judge, I want one... make that three million in actual and punitive damages please.

Chance223

Of course he's gonna claim self defense. What do you expect?

cooky_doe

Ray just won the BJ lottery!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Suzy Q Royal Imposter Slayer??????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......you lost fair and squeer!

some guy

Guess snorting K's leaves you too busy to do anything else.

Jo

That video shows nothing. Glad there are some people on here that see that too