Paul Walker

Sicko Tried Selling Burned Tree Bark From Crash Scene

12/8/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-paul-walker-crash-splash-gettySome deranged creep tried to make a quick buck off Paul Walker's death by selling pieces of burned bark he claims he took from the tree Paul crashed into ... TMZ has learned.

The seller says he took 6 pieces of charred tree (pictured below) from the crash site and put them on eBay -- asking for at least $100 per item.

1206-paul-walker-tree-bark
But we've learned ... the seller had a change of heart (which might have had something to do with the hate mail he got) and he decided to to pull the auction for good.

The seller tells TMZ, "I would like to apologize to the family, friends, and fans of Paul Walker.  At the time I listed the bark for sale, I did not realize the emotional impact it would have."

Lou50

Anyone know where I can buy the tires off the truck that carried the wreckage away. Several hundred years from now they will be worth a lot of money.

mommabear2013

Seems to me all of these media outlets arent much better than this dude going on and on about his death and exploiting this tragedy. For what?? Money. I wonder what the amount was paid to those guys who filmed the car burning..

Obbop

I am unable to ascertain a legitimate reason for expressing outrage. If it was a charred skull being sold well, I can understand that causing problems.

greek56

The media does basically the same by profiting off the death with their pics, videos and bullcrap stories, so what's the difference. None as far as I'm concerned.

Just My Opinion

OMG! YOU UNFRICKIN REAL!! PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY. I AM NOT SURPRISE IF THE LOW-LIFE MONEY HUNGRY GOLD DIGGER DIDN'T TRY TO FIND BITS AND PIECES OF THE POOR DUDE'S BODY, SO HE CAN TRY TO UP THE ANTE A LITTLE. UNBELIEVABLE !!!

freauxdawg

If ebay lets this clown sell these tems, they are no better than the seller. TMZ needs to tone down their name calling as well.

i

Mrakulous

Like TMZ isn't trying to profit with all these stories a out his death.

dj

Was he from TMZ?

Eudora Lumpkinelle

does this mean the used kardashian tampoons i bought off ebay are now worthless ???

Mehmet

Tmz must remove this posting from website.It hurts people who loves Paul Walker and Roger Rodes..This kind of things can be in everywhere of the world......This isn't news.

Jonathan K.

unbelievably sleezy (although in this world, i CAN believe it).

Blablabla

So ... He's sick for trying to make a few bucks ... Off the death of a creepy man who likes to date underage girls... Which is against the law ( apperently only for the less famous and less attractive). Age of consent in ca is 18... He's on record having relationships with two girls starting when they where 16. Sale the damn bark.. Make a buck who cares

Tina Stone

The fact that so many fans outraged over this and I don't blame them but seriously what do they expect in a world like this? And I'm sorry but there is nothing right with a 32 year old starting a relationship with a 16 year old but I digress. Why the hell are these people doing this crap. Besides are they sure that's the actual tree? This crap is just so sad,,,

INTHEZONE

i see ff6 dvds for sale using pauls name NOW all over the tv

Chaps

If all you got for your life is tree bark, try again holmes.