Justin Bieber

I'm Not A Man...

I'm Just A Boy

12/9/2013 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_justin_bieber_seacrest_launch

Justin Bieber is whining about being Justin Bieber ... and even though he's been doing everything he can to be seen as a grown-up, he now claims he's just a misunderstood "19-year-old-boy."

JB was on the radio with Ryan Seacrest this morning to plug his new documentary, "Justin Bieber's Believe" ... which he claims will show how difficult it's been for him to go from teen star to manhood in the public spotlight.

That's odd, talking about becoming a man ... while complaining he's just a boy? Can't have it both ways, Biebs.

Justin also told Seacrest "I'm not a robot, I'm a human being" ... who sometimes pees in kitchen mop buckets.

arforama

Breaking News !?!?!?

easylies

Yes...he can have it both ways, you are a man when youre 18, but really youre still an 18 year old boy. Stop over analyzing his word choices even if he said "I'm just a 19 year old man" it would have been the EXACT same point being made, that at one point we were all 19 and we all thought we were older than we actually were

Stars work but the heros are below jobs

Doooooooche

Dead account Delete at will

Awwww sounds like little bieber hit puberty. Peach fuzz must be such a wonder for him

KM

"Media Attacks On Me Are Like School Bullying"

Well maybe if you weren't such an immature little d-bag who's an embarrassment to the music world, then maybe they wouldn't attack you.

Claiming to be 19 years old is no excuse for whatever you did. Never has been. Never will be. Period

Cookie35

This kid is rich... That being said he will never act like a regular kid... He has made so much money I'll never c in a lifetime... But he should remember, easy come easy go...

Northerner

your neither you little ***** bitch, your certainly not a man and a boy even has more common courtesy then you do so you have to be a little cry baby ***got!

Dead account Delete at will

I got a plan, We get Ray over to beat a hole in Biebers face and we call it even. One for him and one for us. I call it fair

S

Actually I think he is a girl. Or a tranny, take your pick. Or maybe just the other word for 'cat' that starts with a (p) and ends with a (y) that this moral organization know as TMZ, LMFAO always deletes...

Kartrashian Klown

Boy? I really thought he had a vagina until I saw a picture of him on the beach with some model and the camera zoomed into his erection.

Mikey

Even Justin Bieber doesn't like Justin Bieber. LOL.

_natalie_

Damn y'all STAY salty for what

_natalie_

And is it really necessary to bring the mop bucket thing AGAIN damn you guys are just like fans who want jelena back. Cant let **** go

Canadasux

....And from the looks of your never-ending public actions, it's going to take you a long, long, long time to grow up!

GJ

IVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THIS TWIRP. EVER SINSE HE PEED IN THE MOP BUCKET AND LET HIS DOUSCH BAG FRIENDS DRIVE LIKE IDIOTS PUTTING PEOPLE AT RISK. HE HAS TURNED INTO SOMEONE I WOULDNT WANT TEEN GIRLS LOOKING UP TO. HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A COKED OUT, WEED SMOKING, HO RUNNING DOUSHCE BAG. GLAD HIS FIFTEEN ARE ALMOST DONE. I THOUGHT IT WAS HALLARIOUS HOW TOUGHT HE THOUGHT HE WAS LUNGING AT THE PAPS AND HAVING HIS BODY GAURDS RIGHT THERE PROTECTING HIS TWIRP ASS. I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR VANILA ICE THAN JB NOW.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments