Kanye West

BEING A RAPPER IS DANGEROUS

... Just Like a Police Officer

12/9/2013 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

First Tom Cruise, now Kanye West is comparing his profession to BEING AT WAR ... saying just like soldiers and cops, HE PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE when he goes to work.

Yeezus made the statements to Saturday Night Online this weekend, saying rapping is very dangerous work -- "This is like being a police officer or something ... or like war or something."

"You're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you."

But Kanye says it's not JUST the physical risks (he says he could slip on the stage) ... KW also risks getting his feelings hurt -- because people could watch a show and decide they don't like him.

Yeah, just like a cop or a soldier.

#delusional.

jackmama311

STFU you stupid sanctimonious fool!

JW

This ignorant moron just does not know when to shut that pie hole of his. His concerts are not sold out and radio station promotions can't give the tickets away fast enough. There has to be a reason - maybe the audience is just sick of his ****!!!

Wacko Claus

...............SO IS BEING A GAY FISH...............

★★★★ GAY FISH ★★★★

¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>♥
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>♥

Yo, uh, uh c'mon

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I've been so lonely girl, I've been so sad and down
Couldn't understand why haters joked around
I wanted to be free with other creatures like me
And now I got my wish, cause i know that I'm a gay fish (gay fish)

(Gay fish Yo) mother fu.ckin' gay fish
(I'm a fish yo) goin' on a gay fish
(It's alright girl) makin' love to other gay fish

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

All those lonely nights at the grocery store
In the frozen fish aisle feelin' like a whore
Cause I wasn't being true
Even though everyone said that I had to make a switch
(Gay fish) now I know that I'm a gay fish (gay fish)

(Gay fish Yo) mother fu.ckin' gay fish
(I'm a fish yo) Goin' on a gay fish
(Now I'm where i belong girl) makin' love to other gay fish

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I used to be scared, denying who I was
Acting straight but then going out to the gay fish clubs
Dancing with the Marlins making out with the all the Snappers
I'd take a Salmon home and work that Coddle Fin for hours
But now I'm out and I'm free to love what I want
Be it Yellow Fin or Bass or them trout in Vermont
I slapped that Holland ass, make that Grouper butt shake
I'll come to your house and have an orgy in your motherfu.ckin' fish tank (fish tank, fish tank)

Mother fu.ckin' gay fish
(I'm a fish yo) Goin' on a gay fish
(Yeah now I'm where i belong girl) makin' love to other gay fish

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I really get around I'm the slut of the sea
When i say I've got crabs I mean it literally
I was eating dinner and just had to go down on that Mackerel on the dish
Cause I'm the gayest of the gay fish (gay fish)

Mother fu.ckin' gay fish
(I'm a fish yo) Goin' on a gay fish
Yeah now I'm where i belong girl

But I gotta settle down I can't be a whore
I ain't gonna just sleep with any fish no more
I've found me a lover, a brother who's a cross-dressing Pike named Trish
And together we are gay fish (gay fish)

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

(Gay fish yo) motherfu.ckin' gay fish
(I'm a fish yo) goin' on a gay fish
(Yeah, now I'm where i belong girl) makin' love to other gay fish
(Gay fish, gay fish, gay fish, gay fish, gay fish, gay fish...)

IT'S A GAY FISH
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>♥
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>♥

Sips

What planet is this guy living on for real he needs to be put in a crazy people home for real he's nuts. He has lost his mind

Evy

Layer after layer of stupid coming from this guy lately. Totally delusional and absolutely disrespectful of people who literally put their lives on the line for others every day.

Toni

Kanye NOTHING you do will ever come close to what a police officer or a soldier do in their day to day life! You obviously think a lot higher or yourself than most of us think of you. You are a poor excuse for a human being for even thinking of comparing yourself to them!

Wow ...

Get some fricking help Kanye, your thought process is not normal.

TOGCIADC

My name is Kanye and I'm an old fart. I rank about a 2 on the IQ chart!

American Patriot

This guy has compared himself to GAHNDI, MLK AND to the late Nelson Mandela......he has said that HIS music inspires people just like they did!

this guy is such a thug.....

chel8792

He has got to be trolling us

jjbythesea

Idiot...what a giant joke you are, seriously..GIANT JOKE!

JenniferErinn31

Hey KANYE!! Go on over to Afghanistan and say that to the Men and Women of our Military who are in REAL DANGER!! What a Dumbass. I think it's time for Kanye to focus more on Writing better Music and less on trying to compare himself to TRUE HEROES!!

CrystalAnnM

Haha talking negative about Kayne! Yall make me laugh! Get a life!

pat

This idiot really seems to be inviting some kind of attempt on his life.

Probably to play the whoo is me card.

Jo Ann

I just cannot believe the audacity of this guy. Until he goes back to school to learn how to speak English, he should stop giving interviews. He sounds soooo uneducated but that is only half of it. The context of everything he says is a reflection of his self absorbed, narcissistic personality disorder. How he can have relationships with anyone boggles my mind! People like him are usually very lonely because no one can stand to be around them. I wonder how long it will take Kim to grow tired of listening to him rant and rave.